Minecraftguy

Aug 7, 2017
Is VR functionality still in the latest version? I've read somewhere you enable it by pressing B, but I can't seem to get it to work. It does launch though, but just stays as a black screen in the RIFT S, yet displays the desktop version just fine on my monitor.

Did they take it out of the build? Perhaps it can be re-enabled via setting files? Haven't got a clue :(

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
Is VR functionality still in the latest version? I've read somewhere you enable it by pressing B, but I can't seem to get it to work. It does launch though, but just stays as a black screen in the RIFT S, yet displays the desktop version just fine on my monitor.

Did they take it out of the build? Perhaps it can be re-enabled via setting files? Haven't got a clue :(
it's Alt+0 now

Reactions: Minecraftguy

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Well let's say that I have placed around 10-15 items (not sure if the amount of objects is the trigger) in the sandbox editor after some time, some items above a selected item would become invisible and unselectable in the sidebar. However they are still visible in the overworld.

I hope you got what I meant because it is quite annoying and the only fix to it is to quit the sandbox editor and start it again. This was not an issue on the March build btw. Also I hope people on the official discord have talked about this bug on there.

Another bug I think you might know (I am not sure) is while in sandbox the editor, certain animations that spawn objects sometimes will leave their object behind even if you undo or delete the said animation.
Did that invisiblity fix itself if you hovered your mouse on the outliner and scrolled around or re-adjusted its size? We fixed a bug that did that. And we also fixed the bug with the anim spawned objects staying behind after removing the anims.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes