Lordhunt

May 6, 2018
Bug report Dont know if its intended or not

Three Maya based Skeletons do not work in the sex minigames with Rawn or Kral

Alissa, Leah, Shannon. Maybe Adeptus Steve will see it. Maybe he wont.

Apr 10, 2021
Guys its fine, game development just takes time you know. There is tons of misconceptions about it because its not something developer studios share gladly most of the time, they are generally extremely secretive during development. Porbably to prevent exactly situations like these from happening where people just constantly complain about the speed of development, the lack of features and the unclear directions during development. We dont have that luxury. We need to constantly juggle the short-term desire for new content many of our supporters have while developing a very large game that takes many years to do. Dont get me wrong, I really enjoy work and I enjoy the interactions with our community. I even enjoy coming here and check out what you think, suggest, criticize and request. I invest my own time into that because I know that these interactions can only result in a better final product, and thats what we all really want isnt it?
So where was I? Ah yes, well we need to release a working build every two months which involves slowdowns in development because every build needs to be tested and polished to be presentable. A typical mainstream studio doesnt have to do that. They just secretly develop the game behind closed doors and when its done its done, whether you like it or not. But such mainstream studios wont ever produce a game like the one we are making and you know that. Thats why you are here, thats why we are here along with you.
We are fighting a battle for you and the h-game scene as a whole, together with all the other great devs here and there.
I can only explain so often how comlpex game development is and the challenges we are facing as an indie dev making an adult game, fighting against stigma, censorship, mistrust all while managing a company, building up a community, designing a whole game and story. But there will always be people who ignore the struggles. And thats fine. There was a time when I got quite butthurt about comments and accusations calling us scammers and losers and predicting our project will never be complete. But I found it healthier to turn that into a motivation to prove them wrong. And its not an easy road but im not complaining, im enjoying it so far and while there is ups and dows, Im confident we will reach the goal. We are seeing this through to the end.

"Thanks for listening to my TED talk."

-S

PS: Thanks for all the inspirational comments, constructive criticism, interesting requests and bug reports you have shared so far. Keep being polite and friendly, it helps to make this a more welcoming place for devs. Im sure youll agree thats good for everyone ;)
Don't even mention it, you guys have made a miracle here, considering it's unreal engine game is enough to understand why the game would take a lot of time. People who know how Unreal Engine works understand your hard work for keep updating this game and make new things.

Also I want to personally thank you, lol, now my femboys Max and Tommas have cool hair, thnx for listening to our requests Steve. I wish and hope the best for you guys this game has a lot of potential, I wish and hope for the best.

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
Go to C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves
There you will find couple of folders which are the same ones you can activate when playing sandbox ingame. Copy the file into one of them. When starting a game, such as 'showroom' for instance, the game will ask you if you want to load the file instead.
You're a life saver! thanks

Reactions: Apice
Apr 10, 2021
Bug report Dont know if its intended or not

Three Maya based Skeletons do not work in the sex minigames with Rawn or Kral

Alissa, Leah, Shannon. Maybe Adeptus Steve will see it. Maybe he wont.
From my knowledge, based characters on Maya and Max don't have mini games yet.

Apr 10, 2021
Wish they'd stop making animations for max, who the fuck even likes that skinny little shit
I wish on the next update they double the animations of Max just for you requesting it...

Why people always complain about something other people like but they would hate when someone does the same to them?
Max is one of women's choice, from my knowledge, don't get mad that women dont like your taste.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I wish on the next update they double the animations of Max just for you requesting it...

Why people always complain about something other people like but they would hate when someone does the same to them?
Max is one of women's choice, from my knowledge, don't get mad that women dont like your taste.
If I were to guess, he wants more animations with the guys with the ridiculus cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: SharonSotaLover

Lordhunt

May 6, 2018
From my knowledge, based characters on Maya and Max don't have mini games yet.
Its the skeleton
You can select Serenia in sandbox and have her fuck Rawn in the minigame it works with Jenny, Tanya, Maya, Mercer, Lala, Aoi, Kim. But Not Alissa, Leah, and Shannon.
AdeptusSteve if you see this can you comment if you have time.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes