FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Is it possible to have Fur enabled as a preset? For instance if I want to make a long haired Rasha and a Short one as well, at the same time while not controling them?. The fur option is a global setting so I can't achieve this as far as I can tell.
I believe you can enable/disable fur for each actor in the scene editor, but don't quote me on that.

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
I just noticed, but why aren't Alissa mini sex scene presets available for use ??? It's easily the hottest missionary scene in the whole game, kinda letdown

Apr 10, 2021
Here is what I am talking about You can not do this interaction with Leah Alissa or Shannon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know what you mean, but for example Tommas who is based on Max doesn't have the sex minigame with Shey and Jadeen, none of the minigames. Neither some other Maya based characters don't have with the bull and rhino characters the sex minigame that they made previous updates.
Since I don't like Rawn, I guess I never noticed it since I don't use him, I prefer the tiger, bull, Rhino and Borco from Kerpali. Here is the pics I have with Tommas interacting with Shey and Alissa interacting to the bull and rhino. I hope then Steve and the team sees that too.

Last edited:

Minecraftguy

Aug 7, 2017
Is VR functionality still in the latest version? I've read somewhere you enable it by pressing B, but I can't seem to get it to work. It does launch though, but just stays as a black screen in the RIFT S, yet displays the desktop version just fine on my monitor.

Did they take it out of the build? Perhaps it can be re-enabled via setting files? Haven't got a clue :(

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
Is VR functionality still in the latest version? I've read somewhere you enable it by pressing B, but I can't seem to get it to work. It does launch though, but just stays as a black screen in the RIFT S, yet displays the desktop version just fine on my monitor.

Did they take it out of the build? Perhaps it can be re-enabled via setting files? Haven't got a clue :(
it's Alt+0 now

Reactions: Minecraftguy
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes