hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
They should consider temporarily putting Sandbox on hold, going ALL IN on single player, make it as epic as possible, then return to Sandbox full blast.

Building sandbox features on its current, highly problematic foundation is a mistake that will cause a lot of pain in the future.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
No seriously, can anyone tell me how the fuck do permanently disable shadows? Shadows is stuck on for some reason, or is low the new default and we cannot turn it off anymore?
-_-

Last edited:

Reality4

May 18, 2021
They should consider temporarily putting Sandbox on hold, going ALL IN on single player, make it as epic as possible, then return to Sandbox full blast.

Building sandbox features on its current, highly problematic foundation is a mistake that will cause a lot of pain in the future.

Developing the Sandbox is literally how they are making money to support development for the story campaign...

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020

Nah fuck that. Most dudes are playing this shit to sandbox and pound their cocks into their pelvis's. Damn near nobody is downloading this to grind for NPC pussy. All you story mode heads need to get TF on. Lol. The devs are sitting on gold here...

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Shadows is still stuck on, even at low. is there anyway to turn off shadows???
No seriously, can anyone tell me how the fuck do permanently disable shadows? Shadows is stuck on for some reason, or is low the new default and we cannot turn it off anymore? -_-
I'll try help you, I remember seeing others using custom engine configs so I searched the web and found something.

Navigate to the following location in Windows Explorer.
C:\Users\ChangeToYourUsername\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Open the Engine.ini file in Notepad.
Add the following:
[SystemSettings]
r.ShadowQuality=0
Save the file.
Right click Engine.ini and set to Read-only click Apply.

Works for me but has issues you'll see standing certain lights/fires or with certain cloud coverage at certain times of days.

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
Developing the Sandbox is literally how they are making money to support development for the story campaign...
i do like the idea about a sandbox sex game with some deep history but look at the time they had to do something yet so few was done
before they get the focus on history they were putting alot more characters , weapons , animations, even a new bigger and supost open world and now just few new animations and its stuck like that for a while
they get alot of money they make a studio and after that the updates only get more small and slower the opposite of what was supposed to happen
yet i still love wildlife but for me it lost his grace i m much more inclinated into carnal instinct another good game

Last edited:

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
I'll try help you, I remember seeing others using custom engine configs so I searched the web and found something.

Navigate to the following location in Windows Explorer.
C:\Users\ChangeToYourUsername\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Open the Engine.ini file in Notepad.
Add the following:
[SystemSettings]
r.ShadowQuality=0
Save the file.
Right click Engine.ini and set to Read-only click Apply.

Works for me but has issues you'll see standing certain lights/fires or with certain cloud coverage at certain times of days.
I love you...

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeltTheNeed

k7aus

May 27, 2019
They should fix that bug, when you copy an object in the map editor to be its own separate thing not tie to the original and then if you try copying the 3rd time it gets real messy.

Provo26

Mar 6, 2020
nah, the scene comes with the objects so yeah there's no way to hide'em
Okay, but can we turn off the scene objects manually like edit the game files? It actually makes the sandbox become restricted by this feature imho. I mean it feels like being captivity to see the scenes or poses "being fun" only in standing and laying on a surface.

Last edited:

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
Alright, so I'm making a version 2 of sorts of the Vark's Stable. I need sugestions on how to make the scene look better. I know I want a shed to fit a carriage of sorts, and maybe a house modern or themed. I am honestly quite bad at creating environments.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
If only there was a way to combine Honey Select 2's character customization with Wild Life's sandbox gameplay, that would be the ultimate sex game for me...
One problem of such is introducing bad clipping to the animations, you just know some are going to make ultra thicc girls and whine why the animations no longer look good with them, like bruh you inject 300 pounds of botox into every part of her body she's a damn walrus now. Same goes for height, tad smaller or taller and the actors would look and be out of misalignment.
In terms of just extra facial customization that be neat, WL still need basics right now like eyebrow and fingernail colors.

Alright, so I'm making a version 2 of sorts of the Vark's Stable. I need sugestions on how to make the scene look better. I know I want a shed to fit a carriage of sorts, and maybe a house modern or themed. I am honestly quite bad at creating environments.
There's a carriage on the props list that might be suitable unless you want to make your own. If you're bad (one way to get better is to try do your best and just practice IMO) you can import things from other peoples maps into your own (ie modern houses).

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
There's a carriage on the props list that might be suitable unless you want to make your own. If you're bad (one way to get better is to try do your best and just practice IMO) you can import things from other peoples maps into your own (ie modern houses).
[/QUOTE]
Already doing that. I just need to figure out how to incorporate the land features and make a plausible wall surrounding the area. There is just no way I can match other creators here in quality.

BlackFurr

Sep 3, 2019
SORRY FOR STUPID QUESTION, but how can i start it in vr? i use steam vr when open the game, i have controller properties in settings, but there is everything black in helmet. i have oculus rift s

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Got this error today when trying to launch the game, been playing for a long time and I never had this problem before. Anyone knows what could it be?

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
looks great, maybe add a little farmhouse too, modern or oldschool, you got a stable add a little fishing lake, or stream around the house, some farm equipments, human owners of Vark maybe, a field with crops, working people and so on. hope I could help

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Got this error today when trying to launch the game, been playing for a long time and I never had this problem before. Anyone knows what could it be?
Maybe new gpu driver? windows updates? clean PC restart? uninstall then install gpu driver? checking if any hardware missing or changed inside pc?

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes