Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to attach the collar in to the character you're possessing (i.e. an NPC you spawn with T and possess after talking to it), or is that only possible for poses you spawn in the editor? I tried fiddling around with the player follower event prop, but I can't seem to do it. Yes, I already checked steve's tutorial; i'm dum dum at programming, so if someone can share me a map that would be gr8, m8 (y)

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
My brother in christ, we're too busy building harems in the sandbox to be thinking about this, we literally don't care XD
Or if you're an outlier like me making escape or adventure puzzle maps, that's the beauty of any good sandbox in any game that enables enough creative freedom, you're not just limited to sex stuff there'll be plenty of that from other people. :p

Cover Image.jpg

Feel free to try it, might have oversights but in my play testing worked fine. Not sure if I made it too hard or too easy.
There's much more I wanted to do but one area at a time, more escape or puzzle areas in future to come as I experiment.

Last edited:

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Anybody know the status of the VR-compatibility this game has? :D
Mainly looking for improvements in the UI (It was completely unusable in VR last i checked)

I don't want do download it and see right now unless there's major improvements as im currently on a metered connection. :whistle:

sousaphone93

Jul 23, 2021
AdeptusSteve
Sorry to ping you mate, but I must ask of curiousity:
Sadora. Anatomically, female hyenas have a protrusion by which they participate in traditional heirarchical jostling. This structure is referred to as a pseudopenis because of its obvious similarities to the equivalent structures on males. Is this being considered in Sadora's character design?

Queen Zexiara

Oct 20, 2019
I haven't updated my build in a while but Wow, is there actually a custom map making system now? Adeptus Steve out here outplaying Rockstar, Ubisoft, and EA.

Last edited:

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I haven't updated my build in a while but Wow, is there actually a sandbox now? Adeptus Steve out here outplaying Rockstar, Ubisoft, and EA.
Don't forget Steve is using Unreal Engine, which is made to make things like this easy. The companies you mentioned generally refuse to use Unreal Engine because they prefer inhouse engines that don't have royalties. (If Epic Games' business model is still the same as when I last saw it, once a game made with Unreal Engine makes more than $1M in sales, 5% of all sale revenue has to be paid to Epic.)

Reactions: Queen Zexiara

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Always I want to test it in VR, game goes black in the headset and stays on the monitor, how do you port it to VR?
alt+0 to enter VR.
Quest Software must be running on the PC and I advise tethered USB3 connection for the headeset.
Also, make sure Valve's VR is installed running and up to date.
Both Quest and Valve can be a primary VR source, does not matter which is the primary (for me the output is better when Quest is primary which is the default anyway) but both apps must be running. The game needs dlls from Valve VR which then go trough Quest software to get sent as mp4 stream to the Quest 2. (the stream is much, much worse and heavyly encoded when used with wifi6, direct PC wifi(no router) to the headset with no other network activity on that port)

Reactions: Not-a-Username

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
As someone who sucks at the event system...
Is it possible to make it so whenever the sex scene switches to a new position/index or whatever, it possesses a new camera?
If so could someone explain this to me or provide a simple example scene with this in play

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes