he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Always I want to test it in VR, game goes black in the headset and stays on the monitor, how do you port it to VR?
alt+0 to enter VR.
Quest Software must be running on the PC and I advise tethered USB3 connection for the headeset.
Also, make sure Valve's VR is installed running and up to date.
Both Quest and Valve can be a primary VR source, does not matter which is the primary (for me the output is better when Quest is primary which is the default anyway) but both apps must be running. The game needs dlls from Valve VR which then go trough Quest software to get sent as mp4 stream to the Quest 2. (the stream is much, much worse and heavyly encoded when used with wifi6, direct PC wifi(no router) to the headset with no other network activity on that port)

Reactions: Not-a-Username

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
As someone who sucks at the event system...
Is it possible to make it so whenever the sex scene switches to a new position/index or whatever, it possesses a new camera?
If so could someone explain this to me or provide a simple example scene with this in play

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Is it possible to make it so whenever the sex scene switches to a new position/index or whatever, it possesses a new camera?
If so could someone explain this to me or provide a simple example scene with this in play
On sex scene you create a reciever for pose change, let's call it A. You create a camera you need with posess receiver, let's call it C. And you create "if" event. With "if A = pose index you need then C"
Pls correct if i am wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viixby

moreamnos

Jun 24, 2021
On sex scene you create a reciever for pose change, let's call it A. You create a camera you need with posess receiver, let's call it C. And you create "if" event. With "if A = pose index you need then C"
Pls correct if i am wrong.
It's a little bit harder then that even more so if you want it to loop but I made a map example of how it should work. You don't have to make the scene start with a trigger zone you can use a switch or something I just used a trigger zone because its easier to understand i think.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I am having this error when opening characters spam on the sandbox, the textures just go out of control and I do not know how to fix it, it happens with every sandbox I try to create. Looks like a collision problem or IDK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
The torrent can be downloaded from the FAILMAIL link, but I don't understand why it can't be added separately. Here is the torrent
Yo the torrent seems dead, seed you degens.

Though the direct DLs aren't dead so it's fine I guess.

Last edited:

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
What's the situation so far with first person camera setups in staged scenes? I've tried implementing a camera system but you can't change cameras with a button object if you're already possessing a camera. Ideas?

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
What's the situation so far with first person camera setups in staged scenes? I've tried implementing a camera system but you can't change cameras with a button object if you're already possessing a camera. Ideas?
delay, event loops or variable blocks

Probably the easiest is timerblock. Just slap down timerblocks. set delay. hook them into camera possess and fire delay block cluster with event function that is hooked into button block.

For example:
Delay 0.1s - possess first cam
Delay 10s - possess 2nd cam
Delay 20s - possess 3rd cam
Delay 30s - unpossess 3rd cam

- hook timer block ''run'' into event function ''events''
- hook event function block ''run'' into button ''on button down''
- hook delay block ''on timer done'' into camera blocks' ''possess'' (and last one un possess)

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
1.jpg

New creation. Sex party house.

Good 20 timer based sex camera animations, for almost 30 minutes camera based animations. Basically all the characters function on triggers so one can actually run this map on playable framerates, however it's still really high resource hog. Hard to run over 70 fps I reckon and in some areas goes bellow 50 even on latest specced machines. And there are a lot of 3D NSFW pictures and animations from different artists.

Couldn't bother to take proper pictures.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes