ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Well the game has progressed very incredibly and it shows the effort that the developers give it is incredible but unfortunately there is a bit of negativity to give the game and it is that literally in my case the game does not run, I just opened it and 10 fps all lag and with low graphics, yes, and you will say, that is not a problem with the game, it is yours, your pc is bad, well that's right, maybe my pc is not powerful since in my country the economy is not good, and I think a lot of us want to play this game fully enjoying it, but if only they did something for PCs that you can't get much, optimize a map or add something a little less extensive, something that players like me or others can play it, but well that's my simple comment obviously this game is for high end pc, and the weird thing is that i play gta v or call of duty black ops 3 and since they are such heavy games, can you believe they run me? Well, this one, which weighs much less, doesn't bother me at all, I can't even play it, it's unplayable for me, it's a real pity but well, there's no other choice but to buy a PC in 20 years and be able to play well there hahaha or maybe I'll never play , but the game is good enjoy it, enjoy some very lustful animations

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
Anyone having trouble with an UE4 Fatal Error on the latest version, previous version ran without a hitch but this one seems to crash everytime i load into sandbox.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Are you loading into a specific level/ custom scene? Whats your PC hardware and driver status? Everything up to date?
Could you send me a crash report via DM? The reports are autogenerated on fatal errors and can be found in appdata.

Btw. I hear you about eyebrow color customization, youre very right its long overdue and Ill see if we can make it happen for the next release :)

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
Well the game has progressed very incredibly and it shows the effort that the developers give it is incredible but unfortunately there is a bit of negativity to give the game and it is that literally in my case the game does not run, I just opened it and 10 fps all lag and with low graphics, yes, and you will say, that is not a problem with the game, it is yours, your pc is bad, well that's right, maybe my pc is not powerful since in my country the economy is not good, and I think a lot of us want to play this game fully enjoying it, but if only they did something for PCs that you can't get much, optimize a map or add something a little less extensive, something that players like me or others can play it, but well that's my simple comment obviously this game is for high end pc, and the weird thing is that i play gta v or call of duty black ops 3 and since they are such heavy games, can you believe they run me? Well, this one, which weighs much less, doesn't bother me at all, I can't even play it, it's unplayable for me, it's a real pity but well, there's no other choice but to buy a PC in 20 years and be able to play well there hahaha or maybe I'll never play , but the game is good enjoy it, enjoy some very lustful animations
GTA V is hardly heavy game lol. Almost 10 years old game and I'm running my 3rd PC since the PC release. Sure this game is still very much not optimized but that is expected from pre-alpha game that basically just shows us snippets what future holds. I'm also under impression that basically all the models are place holders and they are meaning to replace them eventually with better ones that are more optimized and so on so I wouldn't be too worried about it. Does it suck as of now, yeah but it will get better.

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Are you loading into a specific level/ custom scene? Whats your PC hardware and driver status? Everything up to date?
Could you send me a crash report via DM? The reports are autogenerated on fatal errors and can be found in appdata.

Btw. I hear you about eyebrow color customization, youre very right its long overdue and Ill see if we can make it happen for the next release :)
Can you also make a volume slider for sex scenes? Very please)

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021

please god add piercing options

toasty56

Sep 3, 2019

Please, asking again. Is there a chance of Max-on-FutaShey stuff?

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
Hey . Could you imagine if somehow WildLife had an online part or a Virtual World like this ? I know it is a hard work to be done but never say never inst it ?...haha... anyways they improved themselves a lot in these last builds. Just loved the Animations and Renders as well... and the comunitty and Mods here. Just Incridible ! -u-

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Is it me, or does some of the world grafics and designs not look a awefull lot like Conan Exiles? Is it a reuse of those assets or a hell of a lot inspiration/take? xD

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is it me, or does some of the world grafics and designs not look a awefull lot like Conan Exiles? Is it a reuse of those assets or a hell of a lot inspiration/take? xD
Both games are built in Unreal Engine, it's entirely possible that both games use some of the same assets, either as default UE assets or they bought the same assets from the UE marketplace or something. idk tho, I'm just speculating.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Now that i saw the automation tool for transform data, i am really really hopeful for a tool that can change sex scene/poser data. Especially for poser i would love it if we could use a tool to change idle/lerp values of face and body as well as the specific animations of each one. If we can also change the arousal value and the 'look at' options that would also be great and would make for some very interesting npc builds.

Edit: Now that i think about it this doesn't even have to be a separate tool. It can prob be added on the event section of the specific sex scene/pose most likely.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeonardPetula

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Come to think of it, is the trigger zone level-triggered or edge-triggered?
(I mean, when PC stays inside the zone, does the enter event fire every frame or just the first one?)

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Come to think of it, is the trigger zone level-triggered or edge-triggered?
(I mean, when PC stays inside the zone, does the enter event fire every frame or just the first one?)
I think it's level-triggered. Otherwise it's would raise some issues with trigger zones that are smaller than pc model. Just a thought, maybe the wrong one.
Why do you ask?

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
It is frustrating that I am spending the whole afternoon setting up cameras with delay, then I charge the game at night and they do not work, or work randomly...

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022

we also need more options for butts and breasts. small breasts look horrible and personally i dont want to create a generic cow 24/7.
im not sure how involved they are in animations considering sometimes they are grabbed/fondled but i doubt its impossible to make them more appealing/customizable, appealing specifically meaning the small sizes. especially the shape is horrible.

same for some butts. not everyone enjoys the thicc-trend...i prefer them sporty - class instead of mass.

again, not sure if this would affect scenes a lot but considering the game already has some customization wouldnt it make sense to give these 2 very important areas some love too ?

we already got some options for faces/makeup etc. but bodyparts are rather barebones.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes