Apr 10, 2022
I would like the little goat/pig-like dudes were interactive with the human dudes too. Maybe some future release from now in 1 year.

Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
Oh nooo,

the devs placed trees in my buildings at the New Wildlife Map and I have no chance to find a chainsaw to cut the trees placed by devs. That is so sad. AdeptusSteve please create a function for manipulation of the environment in the Sandbox. Lakeside ist the only spot in the New Wildlife Map where the PC can swim. Lakesside is situated at the Waterfall between the Lake Village and the Alpha Camp. wildlife_temple.png Wildlife_seahouse04.PNG Wildlife_Houses.PNG Wildlife_Castello.PNG Wildlife_Castle Lakeside.PNG Edit: All of these trees have no collision. Maya can walk and fly trough. Allthough the trees from the older versions have no collision.

Other Question: Is there a possibility to create a swimmable water, where the PC and the NPC can get wet?

Last edited:
May 18, 2021
Hello Adeptus Steve,

First, congratulations for the incredible work you have made. It's the best erotic game i've played so far and i really like customizing a world in the sandbox

If you are open to suggestions, i wonder if you think it could be a good idea/feasible :
- to allow the player to change the facial expressions of the characters during sex scenes in the sandbox, as the player can do in the poser ?
- to design a female character based on the sci-fi (really) well-endowed erotic heroine Druuna, from the work of Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri ?
- to add some landscape props for designing a beach or a lake, for example ?
- to allow the player to change the character's nail color ?

I'm not a connoisseur of Unreal Engine nor a game developper, so i hope these suggestions are relevant

Thanks again for the amount of hard work you provided and keep providing

Apr 10, 2021
Are you loading into a specific level/ custom scene? Whats your PC hardware and driver status? Everything up to date?
Could you send me a crash report via DM? The reports are autogenerated on fatal errors and can be found in appdata.

Btw. I hear you about eyebrow color customization, youre very right its long overdue and Ill see if we can make it happen for the next release :)
Dont forget nails too Steve.

tombacardy

May 19, 2020
Are you loading into a specific level/ custom scene? Whats your PC hardware and driver status? Everything up to date?
Could you send me a crash report via DM? The reports are autogenerated on fatal errors and can be found in appdata.

Btw. I hear you about eyebrow color customization, youre very right its long overdue and Ill see if we can make it happen for the next release :)
Steve, is it possible in the future to add disabling physics of body parts in scenes like in a poser? I think this would be a very useful feature.

Reactions: EdGuy69

shelby3dartx

Aug 24, 2017
hello Dude,

"to allow the player to change the facial expressions of the characters during sex scenes in the sandbox, as the player can do in the poser ?"

-- This has already been asked several times. unfortunately it is decided because it could cause bugs or a broken aspect = So the status is in progress and uncertain --

- to design a female character based on the sci-fi (really) well-endowed erotic heroine Druuna, from the work of Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri ?

I let Steve answer, (you can check The character Jenny with long hair and more prominent muscles to wait) ;)

-- to add some landscape props for designing a beach or a lake, for example ? --

I think this is planned, the team has understood that the community is very attracted by the sandbox but also the possibilities, Steve can be more complete

- to allow the player to change the character's nail color ?

this has already been seen and has already been requested many times, such as eyebrows, changing the color of the left eye and the right eye ect ect - so it is planned

:)

shelby3dartx

Aug 24, 2017
AdeptusSteve

I haven't played this game since the Wild Life 22.12.2021 Patreon version, which was 10 versions and eight months ago. When I played, the main game (not sandbox) only had a Side Bet quest and that was pretty much it. Has anything new been added to the main game, and if so - what? If new content has been added to the main game part, I'd like to know what kind of things I'd be doing after the Side Bet quest. Like how many other quests, how much more gametime (not counting the Side Bet quest), if there are new map areas we can go into now, etc.
Hey man, no new quest since you played.
development the main story and side quests remain in the studio for the time being.

what has evolved is the number of small sexual games, the number of sexual poses has also exploded.

not to mention the sandbox which has a huge advance

You can follow on the patreon the list of updates of the different versions and their additions to have a maximum of details

dan21392

Jan 25, 2019
Why can I not load the game? I launch it and get put into an infinite loading animation which never responds. Noticed this only after the last 2-3 updates (including this).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shelby3dartx

bjoe41082

Jul 7, 2021
I am sure this question has been asked to death already but what is the creators stance on pregnancy/impregnation tag for the game? Has a weird but cool adult themed pokemon vibe. You wanna catch that shiny goat demon thing, so instead of a master ball you use master stocking to lure them in.
heck even yiffalicious 1 style sliders for this would be awesome

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
This game seems pretty intresting.
I'm curious... there's some way to add custom assets/models in the game?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes