Zaddy0h

Aug 12, 2021
thing from an external drive, DO NOT keep torrents on an external drive, and DO NOT do many read / write operations to an external drive. Trust me
Dear players/fans/builders/modders!

I'd like to introduce you my first map build which I will extend in the future with a help of yours or anybody who's interested in some RPG project like this. Some builds ago, I started to build a High School project which was this: View attachment 1865246

but I realized there isn't so many object that would fit at that moment and I couldn't edit them as much as I would like to. But now it seems the time has come, lot of buldier upgrades came with the new builds, so I created my first little classroom which is called Classroom 69.

It looks like this:
View attachment 1865244

It's just a simple classroom right now without any building, copyable and pastable into any world preset file.
Though I created a little minigame for it you may like :D. I'll attach some photos about them, try it out! There are more there, check that! The room might be a bit laggy on some weaker PCs because I put all the objects and characters into one room so if you got into any lagging problem it's because of that... But, as soon as I'll have more time and more knowledge, I'll continue to extend this, and solve that problem, it's now just a little demonstrating.

Feel free to check this map out and edit is as you like with my permission or if you want to work together on this project, PM me here. Just credit me if you publish something that contains my work, thanks!

Photos:

View attachment 1865276
View attachment 1865277
View attachment 1865278
View attachment 1865279
View attachment 1865281
View attachment 1865283

---And much more to discover!

If you'd like a complete empty classroom without the characters and lags, just simply delete the Characters and assests, Ammos, Tutorial and Skeleton groups from the TAB menu.
View attachment 1865287

Enjoy!

Credits: - Mila07 some character presets from Booty Bay map.

Oh and I'd gladly accept any kind of realistic HUMAN presets for my project! .Rar file is down there!
How Do I make this work? I clicked on the Stone and did Enroll in Highschool but cant interact with anything.
I have the latest version btw.

Anyone have a fix?

kingcock

Nov 23, 2017
So, This game has only Fisher Village content and rest is free roam by Maya. Right!! Damn if thats true then i have wasted 13 GB of download. Guys please tell me if there is any extra content other than these

Feb 22, 2020
So, This game has only Fisher Village content and rest is free roam by Maya. Right!! Damn if thats true then i have wasted 13 GB of download. Guys please tell me if there is any extra content other than these
Wasted? gtfo here. This is the best sim on the site, and since they gave us the ability to create our own scenes and maps, you can download the maps others have made. so now even if the devs never add a plot, the players can make and share custom maps and stories. the devs have added scenes and minigames with each recent update. this game is one of the very few on this site that isn't a bait scam.

smaximus69

Nov 23, 2020
I wish there was a way to search this specific thread but can anyone tell me how to increase ambient light levels in this game if it's even possible? The harsh shadows outdoors in broad daylight drive me nuts.

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
I wish there was a way to search this specific thread but can anyone tell me how to increase ambient light levels in this game if it's even possible? The harsh shadows outdoors in broad daylight drive me nuts.
That's something they are waiting until the transfer to UE5 to work on.

Jul 15, 2022
View attachment 2039077 I'm going to go ahead and upload this as I'm having some writer's block on some of the interiors, but a good chunk of the villa is done, I only put 1 actual sex scene as I need to learn more about the event system to optimize it to where it won't crash the fps to rock-bottom with too many sex scenes at once. so look out for more updates and feel free to use this as a backdrop for pictures or build upon it yourself
A very unsuccessful construction of the park. During the rain, the park will turn into a lake.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
There's a sandbox mode where you can spawn in 50 different npcs with like 500 different sex animations, along with props, structures, etc., and you can download one of the dozens of custom maps in this thread. Don't be dumb, use the search feature.

Reactions: [User Deleted]

gooner59

Aug 25, 2022
I have no idea what is written here. But that is definitely very interesting. Go on, continue ur story please.
Well, using Google translate, I got this for both posts.

Chinese:
兄弟,我想知道如何在游戏中播放视频

English Translation:
bro i want to know how to play video in game

Chinese:
如何在游戏中播放视频?它不起作用

English Translation:
How to play video in game? it doesn't work

Cheers

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I created a sex mini game where you can go back and forward and switch to a different scene similar to the one created by the devs. There are some improvements to be made but here is my current progress for anyone who wants to dissect it or just watch. View attachment 2047861 View attachment 2047862
Why I get the feel that trying to load that on my computer would give me a blue explosion? XD

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
How Do I make this work? I clicked on the Stone and did Enroll in Highschool but cant interact with anything.
I have the latest version btw.

Anyone have a fix?
You can't interact with NPC objects YET... I Hope they implement this function in the future but now it isn't possible. The characters and scenes you see are just objects you can't interact with them :/

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
My guy you probably dont know that there are hundreds of animations to fap to, look at the keybindings and figure it out.
But i will save you some time, press T and spawn characters and then talk to them to trigger all kinds of scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Zero28

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
6451 objects. Some of you might know the game "BoneTown".

BoneTown Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 17.43.08.51.png

Well, I got the idea from that game to create Ron's Tower in this game too, it took me a lot of time and effort, and yeah, a lot of objects too... I started creating the map long before the update that contains the octagon object, so that's why the objects number are so high :D anyways, I think it's time to share with you. Might be some updates too on this project. Well it's not the same bulding, not the best, but almost, and a little bit more. :D I'd call it: Ron's Tower Expanded. Still missing some elements, but playable, so enjoy!

Some photos: Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 17.14.47.46.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 17.15.41.16.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 17.17.50.79.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 17.19.00.11.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 17.19.38.23.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 17.20.03.58.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 17.20.11.52.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 17.24.10.86.png

Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.09.17 - 18.30.32.11.png

Once you loaded the map, turn around and use the teleport stone to enter the tower.

-What it contains:
-More than 100 unique character presets(only humans)
-Trigger zones, to reduce lagg
-BoneTown music
-Video system, switch on/off TV
-Opening doors
-Optional wall art, you can easily disable them by deleting the group : Wall Tapestry. Default: On.

Main floor zone can be laggy... contains lot of npcs and objects like 65...Object list is a mess.. :( I didn't have time to set them in gropus but if you're up to it and want to change anything you're feel free to.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
6451 objects. Some of you might know the game "BoneTown".

View attachment 2048931

Well, I got the idea from that game to create Ron's Tower in this game too, it took me a lot of time and effort, and yeah, a lot of objects too... I started creating the map long before the update that contains the octagon object, so that's why the objects number are so high :D anyways, I think it's time to share with you. Might be some updates too on this project. Well it's not the same bulding, not the best, but almost, and a little bit more. :D I'd call it: Ron's Tower Expanded. Still missing some elements, but playable, so enjoy!

Some photos: View attachment 2048915
View attachment 2048917
View attachment 2048919
View attachment 2048920
View attachment 2048921
View attachment 2048923
View attachment 2048924
View attachment 2048925

View attachment 2049014

Once you loaded the map, turn around and use the teleport stone to enter the tower.

-What it contains:
-More than 100 unique character presets(only humans)
-Trigger zones, to reduce lagg
-BoneTown music
-Video system, switch on/off TV
-Opening doors
-Optional wall art, you can easily disable them by deleting the group : Wall Tapestry. Default: On.

Main floor zone can be laggy... contains lot of npcs and objects like 65...Object list is a mess.. :( I didn't have time to set them in gropus but if you're up to it and want to change anything you're feel free to.
i just notice this game let trigger other npc on sex, how i can do it?

some like:

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
i just notice this game let trigger other npc on sex, how i can do it?

some like:

Nah, this isn't scene. It's just animations. It has not connection to event system. It's a video, the author cut the scenes and thats all.

Reactions: quarzo
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes