Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
The big problem with gofile is that it manages to use ALL your bandwith as in you can't do anything as it downloads, no videos no nothing, browser pages won't even load it uses that much bandwith....which you can argue is a pretty fast way but still not doing anything for me as it downloads is a bit of a pain :D
That's crazy bro your bandwith must be insanely low, I've had a twitch stream running for drops on max quality, a different download running, and netflix streaming a 4k nature documentary. While using GoFile to download 2 different files as a test to your comment here.
It sounds like you're just a cracked egg in the carton and need some special help :)

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Do all the folks here just want a garbage like simulator or an actual game like world of warcraft ? Because if simulator is all you want there is already stuff like koikatsu.
I have no idea what koikatsu is (from a cursory search it seems to be a, well, "genre" of Japanese game?) but if you know any more *good* sandbox games with furry and/or beast, monster, tentacle, etc. content, and especially the ability to add custom content and an active community for such, please feel free to suggest it over in this thread I posted a little bit ago, as I'd love to know about them.

The sandbox mode is frankly all I'm interested in with WildLife I'm afraid. (No offense to the creators)

BellaB

Nov 8, 2018
Если игровой движок будет изменен на UE5, все текущие сохраненные карты и персонажи будут потеряны. Придется делать все заново?

Last edited:

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Some real butthurt in here lol.
We are doing what we can to finish the game asap because thats the smart thing to do.
Hell, the fact that we havent taken down this thread and actually interact with the few people that do offer constructive feedback should be a testiment to our genuine good will towards the community. But nooo, some here are just blind sorry people and I wonder why you are even here if the game is so horrible and we are such bad devs. Just go be positive at whichever project floats your boat instead, how about that?
There are always someone who complains, there's no way around that, but great credit to you for being able not to let it get to you!

I had a look at Wild Life a long time ago, when it was in the very early stages, so looking forward to what has become so far. Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: edhorren

baho6

May 6, 2021
Yes, even if there is nothing new, it is curious to see the UE5 version of the game, its advantages and disadvantages ..:unsure:

May 12, 2021
I have no idea what koikatsu is (from a cursory search it seems to be a, well, "genre" of Japanese game?) but if you know any more *good* sandbox games with furry and/or beast, monster, tentacle, etc. content, and especially the ability to add custom content and an active community for such, please feel free to suggest it over in this thread I posted a little bit ago, as I'd love to know about them.

The sandbox mode is frankly all I'm interested in with WildLife I'm afraid. (No offense to the creators)
Dude I hate simulators :) don't see any appeal in them.

You should check out koikatsu after party it is a simulator where you can create your own 100+ girls and do ecchi stuff. Kind of a mother of all simulators. I am shocked you never heart about it.

BigChonkems

Nov 8, 2021
I'm on a 1650 with an i9 (HP Pavilion) and this game runs really terribly with more than a few characters at once.
I can run Teardown and games like Ground Branch or RoN fine on Ultra settings, but even on medium this game tanks at times.
Anyone know ways to get this game to run better? I run it at 1920x1080, but I'll try lowering to 1600x900.
Edit: It seems to be an issue with whatever physics this game utilizes. RoN and GB use PhysX in combination with some proprietary thing, but this uses something else entirely.

Last edited:

BigChonkems

Nov 8, 2021
Dude I hate simulators :) don't see any appeal in them.

You should check out koikatsu after party it is a simulator where you can create your own 100+ girls and do ecchi stuff. Kind of a mother of all simulators. I am shocked you never heart about it.
KK is alright. For more realistic stuff, I'd recommend Honey Select 2 DX. AI Shoujo if you're willing to put up with weird ass mechanics.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I'm on a 1650 with an i9 (HP Pavilion) and this game runs really terribly with more than a few characters at once.
I can run Teardown and games like Ground Branch or RoN fine on Ultra settings, but even on medium this game tanks at times.
Anyone know ways to get this game to run better? I run it at 1920x1080, but I'll try lowering to 1600x900.
Edit: It seems to be an issue with whatever physics this game utilizes. RoN and GB use PhysX in combination with some proprietary thing, but this uses something else entirely.
Still the same posts.. ''I have..I can play heavy commercial titles''
WL is not the final optimized product. You can't expect miracles.
BTW..WL can be played on GTX 960 or 750 ti and the result will be the same. Try playing with the settings.

Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

BigChonkems

Nov 8, 2021
Still the same posts.. ''I have..I can play heavy commercial titles''
WL is not the final optimized product. You can't expect miracles.
BTW..WL can be played on GTX 960 or 750 ti and the result will be the same. Try playing with the settings.
Yeah, I've realized it's likely due to lack of optimization. (Also, I wouldn't exactly call GB or RoN "commercial titles", they're small dev teams, same as this.) as stated above, it seems to stem heavily from how physics are done. For now, I've just lowered some settings, getting about 20 fps more than previously in heavier scenes.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
KK is alright. For more realistic stuff, I'd recommend Honey Select 2 DX. AI Shoujo if you're willing to put up with weird ass mechanics.
Do either of these have the ability to add in non-human stuff (furries, monsters, beasts, tentacles, etc.) to them though?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes