DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Dude I hate simulators :) don't see any appeal in them.

You should check out koikatsu after party it is a simulator where you can create your own 100+ girls and do ecchi stuff. Kind of a mother of all simulators. I am shocked you never heart about it.
You don't happen to know, where to find this koikatsu after party?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Some real butthurt in here lol.
We are doing what we can to finish the game asap because thats the smart thing to do.
Hell, the fact that we havent taken down this thread and actually interact with the few people that do offer constructive feedback should be a testiment to our genuine good will towards the community. But nooo, some here are just blind sorry people and I wonder why you are even here if the game is so horrible and we are such bad devs. Just go be positive at whichever project floats your boat instead, how about that?
Love you <3

Nov 6, 2018
Ive downloaded many custom maps that have scenes but how do I activate a scene? I don't find any interactable stuff to start a scene I'm missing out on something simple seeing how there's so many scene maps please help me

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I know some of you have made some cool stuff recently.. Drop it in here so we can compliment it <3

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Let's see - 16 is 3 gen ago, and 50 - the low-end gaming card always was :rolleyes:
Cheap trolling, huh? :)
Generation is not essential, but card options, chip, TDP,OC :) ... And in the context of WL. UE4 Game, Simple empty room sandbox with few fucking characters... You don't really need an extra powerful card.
About Numbers.Nvidia from the beginning violates the rules and rebrands how it suits marketing. But the standard is - second Number (now 3) 5 means lower mid-RANGE,6-7 mid-range, 8-9 high-end. Low-end is 3-4 like GT 730, GT 1030 etc.
BTW ..750 Ti was really good card, Nvidia's Bestseller. Pretty cheap, good performance and TDP about 60W Only (Wow!).
And all the time we are not talking about super wonderful graphics, but the ability of the card to start the game at all. :) And my post was that we tested it on weaker cards and it was possible to play without any major problems. So newer GPUs should not be a problem, but they obviously have some ... WL does not like lower categories. So optimization is the final judgment.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Cheap trolling, huh? :)
Generation is not essential, but card options, chip, TDP,OC :) ... And in the context of WL. UE4 Game, Simple empty room sandbox with few fucking characters... You don't really need an extra powerful card.
About Numbers.Nvidia from the beginning violates the rules and rebrands how it suits marketing. But the standard is - second Number (now 3) 5 means lower mid-RANGE,6-7 mid-range, 8-9 high-end. Low-end is 3-4 like GT 730, GT 1030 etc.
BTW ..750 Ti was really good card, Nvidia's Bestseller. Pretty cheap, good performance and TDP about 60W Only (Wow!).
And all the time we are not talking about super wonderful graphics, but the ability of the card to start the game at all. :) And my post was that we tested it on weaker cards and it was possible to play without any major problems. So newer GPUs should not be a problem, but they obviously have some ... WL does not like lower categories. So optimization is the final judgment.
Show us 2030, 3010 or 4030, huh? :) - it's not exist and never will be, for nowday 50 -it's low-end gaming gpu.

Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Show us 2030, 3010 or 4030, huh? :) - it's not exist and never will be, for nowday 50 -it's low-end gaming gpu.
That's your point of view.. Then logically Nvidia should move the numbering, right? That's a waste of numbers after all.. Ti,OC, Giga, Mega, Extreme OC Gaming, Super, Hyper shouldn't be used.. :)

Nvidia typically skipped 2-3 generations on the low-end cards. What would be the point of releasing a low-end with each line? There wouldn't be any major difference..maybe better driver support.
But you are basically right..Currently "GT" probably won't exist anymore and they don't have much meaning like before.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
That's your point of view.. Then logically Nvidia should move the numbering, right? That's a waste of numbers after all.. Ti,OC, Giga, Mega, Extreme OC Gaming, Super, Hyper shouldn't be used.. :)
That's agree.
Nvidia typically skipped 2-3 generations on the low-end cards. What would be the point of releasing a low-end with each line? There wouldn't be any major difference..maybe better driver support.
But you are basically right..Currently "GT" probably won't exist anymore and they don't have much meaning like before.
Let's see again - what is low-end xx50 - 32 rop, so what you pretend for xx30 & xx10 series - 16 & 8 rop - it's level of new igpu-s.
Stop clinging to the past.;)
Enough offtop, present WL on UE5 and need at least xx60+ gpu for hi-settings, even masterpiece optimization won't help you to play smoothly at 1650.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes