Avri

Dec 11, 2019
Arrok-1.jpg

Welcome to the village of Arrok, a roman-aztec hybrid settlement deep in the Amazonas.
This sandbox map comes in 3 versions: all chicks, all dudes, or deserted. There's two settlements, a couple of temples, some ruins, caves, a sauna, and a few water springs. Explore the map, find the secret passages, and discover all the action/story hidden around the map. No furry, no futa, mild bdsm.

| |

Unzip the pack to
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\Showroom\
and load your preferred version from the Showroom menu.

Arrok-2.jpg Arrok-8.jpg Arrok-6.jpg Arrok-10.jpg Arrok-3.jpg Arrok-4.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2175313

Welcome to the village of Arrok, a roman-aztec hybrid settlement deep in the Amazonas.
This sandbox map comes in 3 versions: all chicks, all dudes, or deserted. There's two settlements, a couple of temples, some ruins, caves, a sauna, and a few water springs. Explore the map, find the secret passages, and discover all the action/story hidden around the map. No furry, no futa, mild bdsm.

View attachment 2175315 View attachment 2175317 View attachment 2175316 View attachment 2175318 View attachment 2175334 View attachment 2175335

This is Amazingly Done!
Thank you so much , Avri!
55ae4d1bdd6060c76162aac5492223ec_original.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avri

baho6

May 6, 2021
very nice ~
Similar to the experience with mice. They implanted electrodes in the brain (the center of pleasure), and placed a pedal next to it, which, when pressed, gave a discharge of current through the wires to the brain. So these mice did not eat or drink anything, they only pressed this pedal until after 3 days they all died of exhaustion ..

• Wow
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Finally got around to uploading my video.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it, I had fun experimenting with some environmental lighting and camera techniques, wish I could re-do some of the early bj shots but I know I'll spend too much time tweaking it.
Will make a shared google drive folder with custom map and clothing at some point.

for now it's back to the drawing board of what kind of video to make next. not sure if I'll do another music based clip or maybe do something a bit like a linear story scene.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017

Overall I'm pretty happy with it, I had fun experimenting with some environmental lighting and camera techniques, wish I could re-do some of the early bj shots but I know I'll spend too much time tweaking it.
Will make a shared google drive folder with custom map and clothing at some point.

for now it's back to the drawing board of what kind of video to make next. not sure if I'll do another music based clip or maybe do something a bit like a linear story scene.
Call me impressed! Superb DoF and camera control. The color lights make it even better.
Next time, maybe try some less-vanilla scenes, M/F is too overused :)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021

Very Good!
We loved it!

484f4bbee35afdd3eacc4d89d8939c2d_original.gif

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
is there a way to export unique preset characters that you find when loading community created maps & villages into showr00m and importing them into your own pool of preset characters (i don't mind if we have to do it manually and for each folder)
42e02b1a6c1aea06a35e058630faa16b_original.gif 42e02b1a6c1aea06a35e058630faa16b_original.gif

Last edited:

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 2175313

View attachment 2175315 View attachment 2175317 View attachment 2175316 View attachment 2175318 View attachment 2175334 View attachment 2175335

Can you upload it to a different mirror? Thanks

Avri

Dec 11, 2019

| |
Additional mirrors added :)

Reactions: AraKnus
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes