DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
thx for your reply
i just want to know how to interact with 2 or 3 person/beasts at same time
I'm sure it's been answered here before but the answer you're looking for is that you have to spawn the two characters in first, then speak to the first one and get them to follow you, when you speak to the second one group sex will be an option if they are compatible.

Reactions: dillionharper

dillionharper

Apr 30, 2022
Talk to a NPC, ask him to follow you, then talk to another compatible NPC
I'm sure it's been answered here before but the answer you're looking for is that you have to spawn the two characters in first, then speak to the first one and get them to follow you, when you speak to the second one group sex will be an option if they are compatible.
Thank you guys, most helpful

Aug 20, 2019
Finally got around to uploading my video.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it, I had fun experimenting with some environmental lighting and camera techniques, wish I could re-do some of the early bj shots but I know I'll spend too much time tweaking it.
Will make a shared google drive folder with custom map and clothing at some point.

for now it's back to the drawing board of what kind of video to make next. not sure if I'll do another music based clip or maybe do something a bit like a linear story scene.

how did you manage to record?

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
Try pressing alt + 0 (zero) while in game and with the headset running. You can change the keys in the input settings close to the bottom, its called "toggle stero rendering".
Btw, try using the search bar at the top of the page next time. This question was answered tons of times already.
I believe he is asking because just like me, even trying what you are reporting is not working.

it seems that in older versions, yes, the (Alt-0) keys work, but, in the current version, it doesn't seem to work

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Goat Village
>> G-Drive Download <<​

Sandbox save file with a new village area inhabited by goats (though I didn't populate the area to spare performance). The village is on top of a canyon near a small goat settlement. I made the village a bit dusty for a special effect, can be removed in editor (search "smoke").

View attachment 2185615 View attachment 2185616 View attachment 2185618 View attachment 2185619 View attachment 2185620 View attachment 2185621 View attachment 2185622
Amazing!
Thank you so much!
16f67bf4ff98deb3904d920c1e0d0145_original.gif

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I believe he is asking because just like me, even trying what you are reporting is not working.

it seems that in older versions, yes, the (Alt-0) keys work, but, in the current version, it doesn't seem to work
If you're using the Quest 2 or Rift S, you want to lunch the dedicate Oculus software before starting the game.
Then Steam VR should start and then you can use the key.

It's a good thing also reassign the key (as example Ins and not alt + 0 )

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Where do I extract Arrok
There's an Auto Import folder, though that didn't work for me on this one.
So I go to (C:\Wild Life\2022.10.21_Shipping_Full_Build_2\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC) - Where you downloaded the game

In that folder there should be shortcut to the folder at this path, alternatively you can just go to this path but >
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved
(This is where stuff you want goes, character presets, maps, etc)[If Auto Import didn't work]

That map specifically is a Showroom map so it goes in the file path below

>Quick Answer!
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\Showroom

Reactions: Choda27 and AraKnus
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes