Jan 31, 2022
Can't say i'm a fan of the new sandbox picker, it's annoying that there's not a way to turn off the auto-advance to next animation when you have more than one selected, but past that I like the ability to set a list of animations cause there's a handful I don't care for. You can set the timer to an extremely long time, but i'd rather loop one animation and change to the next when i wanted instead of letting the timer run, especially on animation sets that have the multiple stages...

DrMaligno

May 25, 2022
This is just an appreciation as a user and not a criticism, because I would be talking about what I have no idea, okay? The game has improved its stability since last time, I applaud that of course. But it is true that there are things that creak a lot, like the characters look more plastic than in UE4, the textures stop loading in a matter of a short time, and the lighting causes a very large imbalance between lights and shadows (in these last almost only the outline of the character is appreciated) and the shine of the hair, or the skin is very strange and almost annoying. I'm not saying this as a criticism, because surely the creators will fix it, but I have the feeling that it will take them a long time. I don't know... Maybe it wasn't necessary to make the jump to UE5, in my opinion (always just as an opinion) the game looked very good in UE4 and just needed a bit of optimization, going very well in this section. Let's not lose hope guys, this will be fixed, this team of developers looks very good, but the truth is that today the game is... unplayable. In addition, the old maps are greatly missed, which were very beautiful and full of details that encouraged the creation of new additions.
Cheer up Adeptus Steve and team!!.

Reactions: gustavo2006

ekomatik

Nov 22, 2019
I installed it properly but I can't switch to the character I added I'm playing on version 22.10.21. but in the latest version there is a transition but you can't dance and when you start the stage it comes off.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes