watacata

May 28, 2017
I just wanted to ask, I never played the game before but I liked the animations, I played the UE4 yesterday and saw that only UE5 is getting updated so I was just trying it, I have everything max but the UE5 characters and models don't look as good as UE4? I can understand its early so maybe its not optimized, just want to make sure that the models look worse and its not on my end.
For some reason game use low quality textures and models sometimes, in my case they finally loaded after I turned FPS cap on and walked near map center. Idk, maybe the engine is trying to reach specific framerate or struggles with memory management :unsure:

Omnigate

Jul 10, 2019
For some reason game use low quality textures and models sometimes, in my case they finally loaded after I turned FPS cap on and walked near map center. Idk, maybe the engine is trying to reach specific framerate or struggles with memory management :unsure:
That happens with me when I set View Distance to medium/low.

tommor

Dec 20, 2017
There's probably a hidden dynamic resolution setting, if you drop below the target FPS your resolution goes down.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If you don't have a SSD btw your fucked if he is using UE5 as nothing is going to work right without a SSD when it comes to UE5 its the way UE5 computes shit its CPU HEAVY the whole point with UE5 is they are trying to eliminate pop in.

buy

Apr 25, 2018
Imagine being that guy on a site that pirates games telling people they are complaining about something they didn't pay for. So, what's your excuse for being here?
there is a big difference about just being here and playing games for free, being part of a community ... and bitching like a little bitch without supporting the creators. Do you expect to have any entitlement to a game at all?

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
I'm playing and so far no error. but... the quality is not as good as the previous version, I'm playing on maximum settings. Maybe I didn't adjust it right.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
I'm playing and so far no error. but... the quality is not as good as the previous version, I'm playing on maximum settings. Maybe I didn't adjust it right.
from what i get is that ue5 automaticly uses a lot of the light rays shadow efects automaticli will in 4 you neded to set them manualy

Reactions: gustavo2006

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
does anybody has troubles with the resolution as well?
not the one were your cursor is not displayed at the right position, but the res being really low for some reason?

I tried starting an older game version, it worked just fine.
but if I start the new version, the res is crap again.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
So, does this game still have basically no story or GAMEplay? Just an animation viewer/customizer, or is there anything you can actually play?
reading their updates on patreon gives you a pretty good understanding of what these builds are for as well as what they're doing on the backend

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes