rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I've downloaded the previous build last friday completely through MEGA too, was even called out here by some idiot as someone who "talks shit" because "iT cAn'T bE tRuE".

Maybe it depends on how much you've already downloaded from MEGA given in a certain period of time, and also the traffic bandwith avaiable to the premium host account.
That's because I shared 250GB of MEGA transfer. So the 24 first people who downloaded from that link get it without restriction.

rakeshcvb1

Sep 23, 2017
Hello, for anyone interested, let me post the full set of WL waifus.

There are the 1080p versions that come with print but I also included the original 1440p no print versions. Those may come in handy for wallpapers or doing your own print. As for the character presets that 1 person asked about, tbh I did very little to the original characters that it would be a bit silly to go around posting the presets :D I just changed the hairstyles, maybe the skin here and there too but other then that it's just clothing. Things anyone can do in a minute in shorwoom and probably even better anyway. The only extensive re-done I did was for Aoi and Sonia so I share those presets.

>> G-Drive Download <<
CHAD

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
As always loading from anonfiles saturating 100 megabit connection. The best file sharing host that allows downloads in 10 streams simultaneously ;)

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Why do people here constantly claim that there is a 5gb download limit on MEGA while I am here downloading for the second time without that limitation without even being logged in / having an account?

View attachment 2255780
MEGA's download restrictions are IP based, some have even less, mine is 3GB with my current provider, with my previous one was 1.5GB.

As always loading from anonfiles saturating 100 megabit connection. The best file sharing host that allows downloads in 10 streams simultaneously ;)
Dunno chief, anonfiles is slow as shit to me, what I mainly do is use gofile and refresh the page until the "server is currently overloaded" message goes away and it lets me download it.

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Tip for Linux users running the game through WINE: If you experience a black screen and crash when starting the game after the Unreal splash screen, try moving or deleting the "Movies" folder in WindowsNoEditor/WildLifeC/Content/Movies. I'm guessing there's some sort of codec issue where trying to play these videos crashes the game.
Did anybody manage to run the latest version (22.12.2022) through Wine? Even with all tricks applied it shows a Fatal Error before the main menu for me.

EDIT: clean installing the C++ libraries fixed it for me. Seems to be running now.

Last edited:

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
So i think we can safely say that this game has become a patreon milking machine. It looks nice and promising but all the devs do is put more animations into it. So basically its a dead world with a couple of models that can have animations with each other and thats it. No story, no quests no progression NOTHING. A dead empty game.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So i think we can safely say that this game has become a patreon milking machine. It looks nice and promising but all the devs do is put more animations into it. So basically its a dead world with a couple of models that can have animations with each other and thats it. No story, no quests no progression NOTHING. A dead empty game.
This is why I am hesitant to support them right now. I played a version of it where it was just a sandbox sex simulation. Which is fine but I want a story or something to flesh out the world. It might be several more years before they get a game that has a story and sidequests.

But for now the supporters seem to be happy with sex simulator part of it.

Reactions: tseug

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
This is why I am hesitant to support them right now.
See, quite the opposite for me. Less interested in the story and quests. There are tons of good written adult games out here. What makes Wild Life stand out is the amazing animation detail, the way the bodies behave, the realism, the top notch graphics and last but not least the sandbox with quite decent customization options.

I can get good sex game storys everywhere. But I can't get another that great create-your-own-dreamgirl-and-do-almost-everything-with-her simulator out there. At least not in this detail level and with this great amount of customization. And that's what I wish they would focus more on. Making the sandbox more powerful and limitless, more customization, more possibilities to change sex scenes, build custom sex scenes, create custom mini-games / cinematic scenes. Stuff like that.

Not another generic sex game story. Not even a great sex game story. There's enough stories out there.
Well, maybe on top when everything is done.

But then with the option to create all game characters before so that I can play the game and have sex with characters I actually find attractive.
The characters I've seen in the fisher village all looked throughout terrible and most of them highly unsexy.

They could let that great strength of the game - the customization - influence the main game / story by allowing us to pre-create the characters we will face (if we wish to do so at least).

Mar 15, 2018
Honestly, if they ever actually add gameplay to this, it will be incredible. The amount of animations is seriously impressive, impressive enough to carry and entire games worth of story and gameplay

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
See, quite the opposite for me. Less interested in the story and quests. There are tons of good written adult games out here. What makes Wild Life stand out is the amazing animation detail, the way the bodies behave, the realism, the top notch graphics and last but not least the sandbox with quite decent customization options.

I can get good sex game storys everywhere. But I can't get another that great create-your-own-dreamgirl-and-do-almost-everything-with-her simulator out there. At least not in this detail level and with this great amount of customization. And that's what I wish they would focus more on. Making the sandbox more powerful and limitless, more customization, more possibilities to change sex scenes, build custom sex scenes, create custom mini-games / cinematic scenes. Stuff like that.

Not another generic sex game story. Not even a great sex game story. There's enough stories out there.
Well, maybe on top when everything is done.

But then with the option to create all game characters before so that I can play the game and have sex with characters I actually find attractive.
The characters I've seen in the fisher village all looked throughout terrible and most of them highly unsexy.

They could let that great strength of the game - the customization - influence the main game / story by allowing us to pre-create the characters we will face (if we wish to do so at least).
Name one game that has rpg elements that doesn't have sex mods like Skyrim or Fallout 4? There isn't anything. Carnal Instinct is a survival game. The animations are top notch for sure. I am not arguing that point. I am saying I would like an adult rpg that blends the story and adult stuff seamlessly. Yes, have the free roam sex stuff. But having a story that is equally good as the animations is equally important.

Usually when a developer focuses on one area of a game they just ignores the other area. Time will only tell with this game.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes