SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
someone who has access to the $25 build will eventually post it here. give it like 2-3 hours
$25 was the experimental build that was the initial release that updated to UE5, this new build is the more polished $10 build with bug fixes.

Essentially the $25 builds are the early builds of that month to identify issues, and the $10 build comes a week or so later with the bug fixes.

Reactions: elusael666

goran201

Feb 11, 2020
For anyone with the "Cannot render an instanced stereo-enabled project..." error, try pasting:

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
vr.InstancedStereo=False

at the bottom of the engine.ini config file in %localappdata%\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\Windows\Engine.ini

Got it from the discord, worked for me.
YOU're just the best! I have been looking for a solution to this problem for several days. God bless you!

Reactions: wasduiop6

FromFarAway

Sep 18, 2018
Another top tier game which will be "destroyed" by UE5. Don't get me wrong, UE5 is the natural successor to all programmers who likes to use Unreal Engine but not being able to use certain external API's available for UE4 to greatly improve the gameplay is really a considerable loss. Who knows what I'm talking about will prove me right those who don't will certainly think that I'm "complaining for no reason". But that's it. RIP Wild Life (at least for now).

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is there a Non-Mega version coming soon? I'm not trying to be picky, and i understand that it legit came out less than three hours ago. I am just curious for those of us who can't really use mega due to transfer limits.
you've been on the site for more than a year and still don't know how it works here?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Why do people here constantly claim that there is a 5gb download limit on MEGA while I am here downloading for the second time without that limitation without even being logged in / having an account?

1671741376863.png

demon#4234212

Aug 19, 2021
Why do people here constantly claim that there is a 5gb download limit on MEGA while I am here downloading for the second time without that limitation without even being logged in / having an account?

View attachment 2255780
I am not sure how you have done that. Potential black magic or something.

Joke aside, I am staring at the Mega screen that tells me to F myself for another 5 hours before continuing the download. So atleast for me, There is a limit. And also, thank you RF96 for the short and sweet Explanation.

Ev0lutioN55

Oct 4, 2021

View attachment 2255780
Same case here, as incredible as it seems mega is letting more than 3gb download today, normally they require a premium account when you go over that limit.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Same case here, as incredible as it seems mega is letting more than 3gb download today, normally they require a premium account when you go over that limit.
I've downloaded the previous build last friday completely through MEGA too, was even called out here by some idiot as someone who "talks shit" because "iT cAn'T bE tRuE".

Maybe it depends on how much you've already downloaded from MEGA given in a certain period of time, and also the traffic bandwith avaiable to the premium host account.

Reactions: Taeri_is_hot
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes