InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
This thread went from frustrating to amusing. Thanks everyone.
:)
Dear Mister Steve,

in the future, i will buy a copy of 'Wildlife' for every single steam account i have and for my family too,
all animations are awesome and we enjoyed the new ones, and we will continue to support this game

we wish you a fantastic 2023 and for the entire dev team, and success to all your projects as well!
as fans and enthusiastics of Wildlife World, we like to embrace every new character introduced into the game!

3.gif

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
Quick update on development:
We fixed around 10 different crashes, the anim desyncing issues, the sandbox gizmo issues, some performance issues due to memory management and many other smaller issues. Big things we still havent been able to fix as it will take more time than what we have left for this year: Physics jittering, general performance, lighting is also still work in progress.
(suggestion):

in 2023,
we are gonna need 'moar' Futa sex scenes!

Hermafrodite Jenny and Hermafrodite Shey deserve more love, don't you agree :love:

5nMk.gif

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Hermafrodite Jenny and Hermafrodite Shey deserve more love, don't you agree
better texture/object seam in the nether region and an option to remove the balls would be a start.
futas with balls are a major off in my opinion.
maya futa when ?

a unique character whos only futa and has some unique animations would be nice too.
maybe something like a spider/insect lady.
dont crucify me on this one...i know thats especially nieche.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
Nope, none. Pages and pages of this forum I'm sure you just finished reading through and noticed users are discussing the new UE5 update and not a single mention of issues with it. /s
ints the new light shadow efects loaded the piret groto on the older u4 runs normaly on the u5 it lags

Zhadoba666

Jul 26, 2019
I've got the latest win 11 and latest gpu drivers and latest mobo bios and latest microcode and all redists and I can't be in the game for more than 5 minutes before the fatal error comes along :/

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes