ohpz

May 27, 2021
To anyone whose UE5 game is seemingly stable while exploring but consistently "fatal error" crashes after opening the scene editor try navigating to:

"...\Wild_Life_-_2022.12.22_Shipping_Full_Build_1\2022.12.22_Shipping_Full_Build_1\Windows\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\"

In that directory run the UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe and see if that remedies the issue.

CosmicV

Nov 17, 2020
Game still gets stuck on initial loading screen, anyone else facing this problem?
Yep, I can't even pass the initial loading screen on UE5 version, Task manager says the game is running but nothing happens.. On UE4 I get to the full screen loading but then, infinite loading screen and Task Manager says the game is not responding.. My drivers are up to date and I have a very good PC so dunno what's wrong.

Last edited:

SeerOfMind13

Oct 29, 2019
Yep, I can't even pass the initial loading screen on UE5 version, Task manager says the game is running but nothing happens.. On UE4 I get to the full screen loading but then, infinite loading screen and Task Manager says the game is not responding.. My drivers are up to date and I have a very good PC so dunno what's wrong.
From what I can tell it has to do with the VR viewing mode. I had this issue starting a few updates ago but for some reason whenever i run the game with the occulus app running it loads almost right away. I have absolutely no idea how this type of thing happens but it *seems* to work

Reactions: JDoeDude

CosmicV

Nov 17, 2020
From what I can tell it has to do with the VR viewing mode. I had this issue starting a few updates ago but for some reason whenever i run the game with the occulus app running it loads almost right away. I have absolutely no idea how this type of thing happens but it *seems* to work
It worked, even the UE5 version. Thank you very much!

Mar 10, 2019
Torrent to the latest UE4 version?
Here. It's posted many pages back already, but not easy to find.
There are enough seeders, myself included.
It has no trackers, so you need a torrent client with functionally implemented DHT. There is one or two that does not work.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Here. It's posted many pages back already, but not easy to find.
There are enough seeders, myself included.
It has no trackers, so you need a torrent client with functionally implemented DHT. There is one or two that does not work.
Yeah ,the torrents really need to be updated on the front page.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Finally got a download that works, I was able to run it ok with lumen on on my 3060 ti. Already looking forward to more stable builds, but the game already looks really good, especially with the new lighting.

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
regarding lighting effect. Is lumen a new unreal engine 5 thing. If so the old screen space lighthing effect is way way better as it produces better darks.

baho6

May 6, 2021
Bruh UE5 first version seem doesn't fit with my potato PC by waiting an hour the loading to start menu game... Anyone got same problem like me?
On the contrary, on the new UE5, the game loads almost instantly, it takes more time to select a map .. Although I have an old processor 11 years ago - e5 2667v2.

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Okay, fatal errors and stuff like that is not a problem for me. The problem is that right now the object quantity limit is way thinner than on UE4. I have a pretty big scenario map I am working on and before the engine switch i had pretty adequate 30-40 fps on it but right now it's 8-9 which is unacceptable at all.
I'm running 3080ti, 64gb ram and 5950x btw.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes