Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I miss the old POV presets, where you can choose either character's POV. I guess it's a bug or something (?) because now the only POV you can see from is the giving side.

Also, any idea when they're going to put the characters models in to the new map? It was fun walking around the village and oasis with all the characters there, even underdeveloped as it was.

amoxs

Jul 27, 2019
I moved from August release to this December one and everything works, but... the story mode is no longer there, the scenes are not either (don't care much about those though) and the worst - whole terrain is completely low res and lacks all structures. I was thinking I messed something up unpacking the archive, but it stands at 22 GB. Is this related to the U5 issues people were heaving earlier in the thread?

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Is it just me or the game idk when I create sex animation all textures become very low including the skins and it doesnt get any better by the time. for example when I pass through skins with Rawn it takes 2 seconds to load textures but when I start a sex animation all the skin textures including Maya gets low quality and doesnt fix by time. I play in Epic quality btw and restarting doesnt fix I have to shut the game down and open again all the time.
Seems like you have out of Vram. What gpu are you use?

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
So you're telling me my RTX3080 is too old and crummy to run this game on medium? That's... impressively bad optimization.

Correction: can't even run it on low, what the fuck is this shit, haha.

Reactions: Unreal 6

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
So you're telling me my RTX3080 is too old and crummy to run this game on medium? That's... impressively bad optimization.

I use a 3080, play on max settings, 4k gets me 40-80 fps(use for screenshots), I play on 1080p normally and get 120-200fps depending on amount of content in the sandbox map. The only time I ever got the loss of textures (those are different LODs), used for performance, they're supposed to be automatic. I had to restart to fix it, but it only happened under circumstances of playing for a long period of time. (Hour or more). Occasionally happened on maps with loads of stuff, though I can't remember this happening more than once or twice in that case.

IHaveNoIdeea

Aug 14, 2018

I wouldn't bother with the UE5 build for now if you care about performances.
An area where I get 80 fps at max settings at 80-90 fps on the UE4 build tanks to 20-30 on low on UE5.

Reactions: Unreal 6
Nov 6, 2018
I can run the game on any pre-set graphic setting with 60+ fps but even with loom turned off, the graphics still stay blurry and & the light from the sun makes no sense on hair; don't really care but just want the game un-blurry, with every setting it stays somewhat blurry

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
When I'm in POV mod, I can't seems to zoom out of the head past version I was able to use the scroll-wheel, but doesn't work now. Can anyone help me ?

1672102495649.png

Reactions: AraKnus

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I wouldn't bother with the UE5 build for now if you care about performances.
An area where I get 80 fps at max settings at 80-90 fps on the UE4 build tanks to 20-30 on low on UE5.
Did you try turning Global Illumation: (Lumen) to Off?
That's the main new thing that hinders performance, other than that it's just UE5 being less compatible with older hardware.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
When I'm in POV mod, I can't seems to zoom out of the head past version I was able to use the scroll-wheel, but doesn't work now. Can anyone help me ?
I think it may not be your fault, the POV camera still isn't fixed/setup for this newest build.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
is there anymore story implemented already than the arriving and hunting thing and the village elder ?

Anonymous9431

Aug 12, 2018
I admire them for having the strength to do all the bug fixing. Unreal Engine 5 has so many bugs it's a chore to use it, and especially the fur is broken because the hair opacity and groom systems are just not working, nor they do look good with scene lighting for some reason... I hope the Unreal team is at least looking into it.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes