Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I'm well aware. Going back to when this game was originally announced and created. It sounded like they wanted a more feral true "Wild Life" experience, however patreon didn't allow it. My point being, they can rig the animals or beasts meant to fight for sex animations if they so choose.
Technically it's a possibility yes, but I don't think it will happen. They're already struggling with adding full progression / sex mini games for the base game, I don't think they'll have enough motivation to do that for every monster in the game too.

• Angry
Reactions: bederel637

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
Has anyone figured out is there a way to clone your character into sex scene in the sandbox? So clone the look/character into the scene? If this is possible how?

(I don't want to use possess function for more immersive scenes)

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Has anyone figured out is there a way to clone your character into sex scene in the sandbox? So clone the look/character into the scene? If this is possible how?

(I don't want to use possess function for more immersive scenes)
I don't exactly get what you're trying to do.. can you be more specific? If you put a sex scene into the sandbox you choose the characters first, it has nothing to do with your player character.

• Angry
Reactions: bederel637

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
I don't exactly get what you're trying to do.. can you be more specific? If you put a sex scene into the sandbox you choose the characters first, it has nothing to do with your player character.
I know. I'm just trying to use any player character as character (at least within same skeleton pool) that gets pulled into sex scene. But it doesn't seem like it could be possible. Changing outfit is easy enough but changing makeups/hairs and such doesn't seem to be possible.

In the past with my other map I've used specific looking default character with trigger forcing outfit change but trying to do more player friendly option here.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
I know. I'm just trying to use any player character as character (at least within same skeleton pool) that gets pulled into sex scene. But it doesn't seem like it could be possible. Changing outfit is easy enough but changing makeups/hairs and such doesn't seem to be possible.

In the past with my other map I've used specific looking default character with trigger forcing outfit change but trying to do more player friendly option here.
I think it's Ctrl+D to duplicate sex scene/people. Weird that the sandbox editor has the same shortcuts and navigation with a 3d modeling soft. o_O

ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020
So for current build theres no way go keep the same character for sex scene with different characters in sandbox right? it summons a completely new character?

mrsoviet

Dec 20, 2019
I downloaded UE4 from gofile and the game is just stuck on a loading screen when I launch it. Also task manger says it's not responding.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes