Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
the new UE5 version won't start for me. had the same problem with the UE4 version when i started playing it for the first time, but fixed it with putting the 'xinput1_4.dll' in the game folder. that won't work with the new version. i'm still using win 7 btw, so is this my problem? is UE5 not compatible with win 7? or is this another problem on the long bug list with the new version

Reactions: fizaguq

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Now that the POV camera is broken and needs a fix for UE5, here's to hoping they finally hide the head of the pov focus.

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
What version still has the village by the beach where you have to try and sleep with the most girls? (the steam demo version)

JiongJiong

May 31, 2018
I have a question. Is there a way to project the shadows to cloth like this? Also, how to attach object to charater? image-800.jpg

Last edited:

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
100k on patreon for demo animations that dont even work well on modern pcs :HideThePain:

edit: IHaveNoIdeea ah sry that im posting ma torrent right after yours. didnt see it when i made mine.

WildLife-22.12.2022Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !
Can't get any seeders with qBitTorrent, dis seems as dead as my grandma.

Reactions: ahe334 and Richday

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Is it possible to create invisible objects with a collision effect here in the sandbox?
Yes, with simple objects like cube for example, just make an object and pull the visibility slider to 0 in color settings, it's right below rgb sliders.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes