InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
Hello are you still working on this map? Would be more immersive if you add some toilets around the map. And btw, this is the best large map i've ever seen.
yes, you can find two or more bathrooms inside the houses and hotels in this map, usually they are located on the second floors

here is where you can download this map and many others:

c8da31b0d5178a45044fc009f19460b4_original.gif

Reactions: AraKnus and Provo26

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Where could i get the bikini and the map mesh?
we can find many new objects wildlife game assets and other collection items here:

(don't forget to follow instructions on placing files in the correct folders before re-launching the game client)

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022

BanatamBarno

Dec 27, 2022
Anybody know of any texture mods to improve the look of the character models a bit? The animations are so great but they look like they're playing on G.I Joe figures.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
When I try to open the game (latest build), the loading screen immediately freezes, does anyone has a fix for that? I never had this problem before, don't know if it's a UE5 thing.

exter

May 29, 2017
here, take a look!

View attachment 2278347

That doesn't mean that SteamVR isn't working anymore. Only that it is not the default or up to date with UE5. OpenXR is just an API that somewhat controls the VR on your system. SteamVR is supported by OpenXR, which means you can still use SteamVR with Wildlife.
I myself use the Valve Index with Steam and the new build works still. But as i said before, the camera controls seem to be messed up.
All

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
How will this game run on a gtx 1080 with unreal engine 5?
its free to try but dont expect wonders. as someone already wrote neither the UE4 nor the UE5 version are optimized but the UE5 version ofc requires a bit more hardware, especially CPU power.

if u turn off certain things which are especially unoptimized, like lumen and only use maxed textures and as much shadow detail as u can manage then u should be able to run it well enough, especially sandbox mode.
the maps are/have been a real mess performance wise and that hasnt changed.

even a current high end GPU can reach temps/freqs comparable to a benchmark, thats how bad optimization is.

if u only want to check out animations then use the sandbox. theres not a whole lot of "game" right now and i bet that wont be the case anytime soon considering it would spoil more than it would do good, even if many want it right now.

from supporting many alpha/early access titles i can say based on experiences, at least speaking for myself having a buggy mess to try and play(test) ruins even the final product, including the interest in the story and lore.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes