Usermemes

Dec 15, 2022
you can import models in sandbox mode, however they will be static, they cannot move or make animations on them,
so it is used mostly for importing new objects into the game, like for example a structure, some small item, a ramp, a cottage, a house, a tool, a stationed vehicle, weapons, walls, stairs, gates, statues, show stage, beach bar, discotheque, party gathering, ruins, castles, new 3D landed dropships, a random frozen imported character like in the image below, etc...

View attachment 2277442

Select the 'import user mesh' , open folder, select .obj & .fbl file you want to import into the game.
Don't forget to asset all texture to the object you are bringing before finishing.

View attachment 2277448
thats neat, but how u managed to make it fuckable?

Apr 10, 2022
They just announced this amazingly outstanding custom posing which seems like one the best features.
Hope they release it soon, and they've worked on UE5 stability... can't wait...

Source:

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
Wow... the Unreal 5 edition is kind of, meh.
No new futa content either, and it's been at least two updates or so since I checked. Maps are ruined. The POV cam is dead. It doesn't really look better, if at all, from Unreal 4. It really does feel more like a construction kit and poser than a game, more so now. Actresses could still use more voice lines and varied moans.

I am severely disappointed.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Wow... the Unreal 5 edition is kind of, meh.
No new futa content either, and it's been at least two updates or so since I checked. Maps are ruined. The POV cam is dead. It doesn't really look better, if at all, from Unreal 4. It really does feel more like a construction kit and poser than a game, more so now. Actresses could still use more voice lines and varied moans.

I am severely disappointed.
Tell us you have no fucking idea what porting to a new version of a game engine means and implies without actually telling us.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes