Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Someone with experience please help.
I was able to create a scene where the input automation feature is pressed once, causing the characters/props to become visible, at the same time that a camera is possessed. What I can't figure out is how to make pressing that key binding twice switch to a different camera and/or change visibility for certain props/characters. I see the event dispatcher "On key repeat" but it is not working for me. plz halp
If you need just 2 groups of events happening on the hotkey press then you can use toggle prop.

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
Is there an actual torrent link? The post indicates there is one but then doesn't provide one and I really would rather use a torrent instead of downloading 12GBs of data through a browser which will throttle the speed.
Better to suck it up about internet speed. If you will reach maximum gb download limit, get 2 VPN and switch them to individually once you reach download limit. I've managed to download latest update in 20-30 minutes.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
What I can't figure out is how to make pressing that key binding twice switch to a different camera and/or change visibility for certain props/characters. I see the event dispatcher "On key repeat" but it is not working for me. plz halp
On key repeat does work for me. Maybe you forgot to unposses your cam from the first key press, you can't possess two at the same time. Or maybe you have consume input active.

You always need to deactivate any overlapping stuff that could cause conflicts when executing some new stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: bederel637

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I have an asset, I don’t remember where I got it from, and in it you can see the mechanics of the sandbox using different examples. ( see below )
I have a question like this. Why is there a list of all kinds of functions in this asset in the event line?
View attachment 2302952
But when I enter the sandbox I created, the event column is empty.
View attachment 2302953
Why?
Because it only shows events that you've already created. You saw so much in the event demo because there's tons of events.
Your new sandbox level is empty so there's no event to show.

LewdOxtopuz

Jul 5, 2018
can you get the yorha commander hair?
Sorry, but I don't do request. I just share what I did. Nier Automata characters models are quite easy to find online.

Edit: Just a personal opinion, but at the moment, long hair, or hair with strands or pony tails, wouldn't look so good. Since we don't have a system to interact with bones from rigged models, we can't manipulate them as much yet. So long hair, like Yorha Commander's would definitely clip with other things when moving around.

Last edited:

joikakake

Jul 26, 2022
Is there an actual torrent link? The post indicates there is one but then doesn't provide one and I really would rather use a torrent instead of downloading 12GBs of data through a browser which will throttle the speed.
I found this on torrentz2.eu:

Doesn't have too many seeders (1-2) right now :l

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I have a question. Is there a way to project the shadows to cloth like this? Also, how to attach object to charater? View attachment 2291938
two ways I can think of
1. position the characters in front of a wall , give it some spacing between them, then put in some lights behind the actors, try out a flood light or spot light, play around with the light settings to force a shadow onto the wall behind the characters.
2. throw in a wall, and set it's self illumination to super bright and whatever colour, then place the actors in front of it, put no lights on them, kinda works like a silhouette

two ways to attack objects to character,
first is the Player character that you run around as, you have to use the player follower tool on the object you want to follow the player.
second is for placed characters/sex scenes, where you can drag and drop an object under said character/sex scene group's hierarchy, then the object will have an extra selection where you can pick which "bone" to follow, for sex groups there is an index of 0 and 1 which will set which character of the sex scene.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
I have my ups and downs with UE5, but I love your compositions, CypherMX. Could you share the urban map of the photo, or tell how to get it? Thanks
Thanks for the compliment. Usually I make my own maps but the one you are referring to was made by lord iiibax, alternatively you can join the official discord and at least become a tipper once to access sandbox sharing section. That rentry website where one guy posted props and saves is now few months behind because he is now gone (FeltTheNeed hope you still alive and just moved on from animated smut :)).

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes