fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
Well, I'm bored so here's some not so outlandish (I think) wish-list no one asked for:

Clothing:
-Headscarves for Kerpali/Humans - Worn around the head to cover most of the hair/ears, optional around the neck
-A fully covering robe, that is lifted up during animation
-Wolf/Lion pelt hooded-cape thing, made out of feral Kerpali?
-Kerpali battle kilt thing made out of Human armor pieces
-Roman-like toga for Kerpali/Humans

Characters:
-Reskins for existing Kerpali - whole new models would be cool but for effort saving I'm cool with just reskins for existing Kerpali
-A new Kerpali that uses human skeleton/animations:
Like a bunny girl? Or half Human half Kerpali abomination (cute abomination)
-Big Wolf boi using the Minotaur's rig/animations.

Mechanics:
-Ability to import our own character textures. (or anything more powerful than using sliders to customize characters)
-Cinematic mode QoL:
-- either hotkeys to let us skip an angle if it's inside a rock
-- or even better if it would automatically avoid bad angles when there is no line of sight of the action
-- somehow have it focus on the action at all times instead of showing a closeup of a guy's spine :HideThePain:
-- Wearable wolf tail to have some physics to it, doesn't have to be animated, just have it move to the side instead of clipping. -Like how you could toggle arms to flop around when being in contact with things.

Animations:
-More Kerpali animations :(
-- more animations where Rawn is bottom.
-- Rasha in more rough play?
-- Lizard man getting "docked" ?
-- 4 way animation, Rawn and Rasha tied-up with their backs to each other (or just next to each other) being used by an actor each.
--
-More rough animations in general
-Animations where the (preferably Kerpali) bottom is bored/indifferent to the act.

Pichi

Mar 14, 2018
are the download links for U5 corrupted? Every time i extract them it tells me an item is corrupted

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
IF ANY PATRONS WILL BE READY AND WILLING TO SHARE!
from official discord:
"17th February 25 dollar build is planned for release"

Reactions: William251

Pararela

Sep 20, 2022
Well, I'm bored so here's some not so outlandish (I think) wish-list no one asked for:

Clothing:
-Headscarves for Kerpali/Humans - Worn around the head to cover most of the hair/ears, optional around the neck
-A fully covering robe, that is lifted up during animation
-Wolf/Lion pelt hooded-cape thing, made out of feral Kerpali?
-Kerpali battle kilt thing made out of Human armor pieces
-Roman-like toga for Kerpali/Humans

Characters:
-Reskins for existing Kerpali - whole new models would be cool but for effort saving I'm cool with just reskins for existing Kerpali
-A new Kerpali that uses human skeleton/animations:
Like a bunny girl? Or half Human half Kerpali abomination (cute abomination)
-Big Wolf boi using the Minotaur's rig/animations.

Mechanics:
-Ability to import our own character textures. (or anything more powerful than using sliders to customize characters)
-- Wearable wolf tail to have some physics to it, doesn't have to be animated, just have it move to the side instead of clipping. -Like how you could toggle arms to flop around when being in contact with things.

Animations:
-More Kerpali animations :(
-- Rasha in more rough play?
-More rough animations in general
-Animations where the (preferably Kerpali) bottom is bored/indifferent to the act.
Yes

More submissive Rasha

Reactions: Abram Valeri

sharkerman

Aug 12, 2017
Reskins for existing Kerpali - whole new models would be cool but for effort saving I'm cool with just reskins for existing Kerpali
The majority of all characters in the game are already done like this, Kerpali included.
either hotkeys to let us skip an angle if it's inside a rock
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is already a thing if you check hotkeys.
17th February 25 dollar build is planned for release
Hopefully they add POV cam functionality back, game is basically dead to me without it.

Reactions: Abram Valeri

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
The majority of all characters in the game are already done like this, Kerpali included.
Yes they share textures, but I meant the suggestion from the context of getting new content at a lower "cost"
Every skin (at least for the Kerpali, I didn't pay attention for the humans) came with a new character model, my thought is that it would be faster and cheaper to just make alternate skins for them without making a new model.

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is already a thing if you check hotkeys.
I looked for them there last I played and couldn't find them. Would love to be wrong.

Hopefully they add POV cam functionality back, game is basically dead to me without it.
Per today's release notes, looks like its fixed.

2xsa0w3

Jan 3, 2022
I'm really hoping the developer can find an alternative to support that isn't through Patreon, if I'm not mistaken per Patreon TOS there are certain things they can and can't do, correct?

Feral "interaction" would be great as well as maybe some implementation and interaction with insect type enemies, like spiders, centipedes, beetles, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: zz7989

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
A little disappointed that they don't care about FemalexFuta. But the Body Poser seems nice.
They have a wide array of possible combinations and can't please everyone. Personally, I'd like more straight human on anthro and anthro on anthro content but I don't particularly enjoy the design of the female anthros so it's mostly anthro male und human female that I enjoy. Of the available male anthro characters, I find Kral the most aesthetically pleasing. Characters based on Grok have weird proportions and get in the way of the camera during most positions while Rawn is a bit too skinny for my taste and Djablo or w/e the goat men is called isn't to my taste, either.

So, in essence, the content I look forward to the most is Kral x Maya animations, which don't seem too popular when compared on the sheer content that is available for other characters so I feel your pain.

Reactions: 2xsa0w3
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes