Blue09

Sep 11, 2017
They have a wide array of possible combinations and can't please everyone. Personally, I'd like more straight human on anthro and anthro on anthro content but I don't particularly enjoy the design of the female anthros so it's mostly anthro male und human female that I enjoy. Of the available male anthro characters, I find Kral the most aesthetically pleasing. Characters based on Grok have weird proportions and get in the way of the camera during most positions while Rawn is a bit too skinny for my taste and Djablo or w/e the goat men is called isn't to my taste, either.

So, in essence, the content I look forward to the most is Kral x Maya animations, which don't seem too popular when compared on the sheer content that is available for other characters so I feel your pain.
They cannot please everyone, but at least they are trying.:D

Reactions: 2xsa0w3

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
But the problem is when you like the look, the body, the appearance of the character with the penis ;)
Penis = male
Liking someone with a penis = liking male
etc

(I have nothing against futa fetishists (homo), I'm just stating my point of view)
I never said anything about liking futa, just used it as an example.
By that logic, as a heterosexual male, you are only allowed to watch lesbians :)

• Haha
Reactions: Rexaureus
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes