AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
This body poser is great, very great indeed! So many possibilities... a shame we can only edit from poses and not from sex animation poses but i guess that would look funky; oh well we have a LOT now to work from compared to the static poses we had before
(y)
poor fella

Anbard

Oct 13, 2018
All the foliage is missing and character (and the ground) textures keep flickering from low res to high res. Is this a known issue or is my computer just incapable of running this game now? Was fine in the previous versions

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Where are you getting the number 9 at? They employ roughly double that from the last time I checked if their linkedin is up to date. You are treating a million as if it is alot without factoring the cost of the space they rent yearly, taxes, hardware and software upkeep and cost, insurances for various things and then the employee wage.

Takes a team of over a hundred people to release a halfway broken triple A game in the time they've been making theirs with an actual team in the double digits. The first few years they hardly had more than the founder and co founder.

You may not be hating, but you're putting it into a pretty simplistic view based around money and thinking they're taking home huge profits when they are probably just comfortably sitting above the red and slowly building a nest egg.

The pay ranges for the type of people they employee go anywhere from 40k to 60k euros a year or even more if they're in a bigger industry. I have no clue what he offers his employees, but I doubt they're being low balled and he is most likely paying over half a million in wages every year if the 16 team count is accurate on linkedin.
I made sure to explicitly state that I do not have a problem with the devs, nor do I have a problem with the development of the game... I was responding to a particular comment that said that making a game with over a million dollars a year was too hard or was otherwise unreasonable to expect.

I simply pointed out that that was not the case, and a dedicated team of developers could make a game with less (they have many times before)

I don't follow the development of this game, so I don't know how they're doing! I certainly wish them the best.

Reactions: Swedra

AtmosGale

Feb 18, 2023
I keep getting stuck on the initial loading screen. It loads a little bit and then it stops and if I open the task manager it says the game is not working anymore. This is happening ever since the change to UE5. Last UE4 release boots up just fine. Can anyone please help me? I've downloaded it multiple times from different links, restarted the computer, and tried to run only the game and nothing else, none of this worked

Screenshot_13.png

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Where are you getting the number 9 at? They employ roughly double that from the last time I checked if their linkedin is up to date. You are treating a million as if it is alot without factoring the cost of the space they rent yearly, taxes, hardware and software upkeep and cost, insurances for various things and then the employee wage.
We can write off things like employee wage, software costs, gear, rent fees and stuff like that from taxes in Germany. :)

EasyBreeze19

Jan 21, 2020
I keep getting stuck on the initial loading screen. It loads a little bit and then it stops and if I open the task manager it says the game is not working anymore. This is happening ever since the change to UE5. Last UE4 release boots up just fine. Can anyone please help me? I've downloaded it multiple times from different links, restarted the computer, and tried to run only the game and nothing else, none of this worked

View attachment 2400094
I have this same issue.

Reactions: AtmosGale

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
You can't just throw money and people at something to make work happen faster.

A unified skeleton means lower quality animations. And the characters that are being created will have a role in the story.

There was a poll on the Patreon for how customers wanted the story content to be rolled out. Steve has been forthcoming with how long we would have to wait for story content. The game went from two enemy types to like a dozen. The new map is getting more detailed with every update.

Again, doomposters must have it really bad, but this game ain't the same. Steve is active in the community. All Patreon updates are available to the public. No paywalled information. Steve is very easy to contact. The team aren't ghosts. The game gets regular updates, fill to the brim with information. If that's not enough for you, might as well just follow completed titles, because Early Access content ain't for you.

exter

May 29, 2017
I really wish they would do some F-M-M, F-F-M animations. I noticed they are really lacking on this front.
There is 0 animations for Max x Max x Maya, only handful for 2x maya x sethro and no animations for 3 way bol/maya
Absolutely agree with this one.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Do you guys know if in new update POV cam is repaired and works like in UE4?
Or is it still something that they haven't figured out yet?

Reactions: Abram Valeri

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
You can't just throw money and people at something to make work happen faster.

A unified skeleton means lower quality animations. And the characters that are being created will have a role in the story.
First: How does a unified skeleton deminish anmiation Quality? I can tell you it doesn't.

Second: Sure you can throw more people and more money at something to get it done faster, thats how companies grow.

And after now almost seven years a game may slowly should get out of early access or at least have something to show for in the gameplay department. If they would call it a Sex and Sandbox framework everything would be fine but a game it is not.

I support alot of projects which are in early access but if they don't deliver I rewoke my subscriptions.

See I work in Project Management and Business Analysis and if they're not lazy or just milking naive patreons they have a severe lack in leadership, process optimization, division of labour and/or a project schedule. That is if they really plan to release a Product in due time.

ijol

Jul 1, 2021
would steve import the new animations from the ue5 into the ue4 version? quite sad that i cant watch them cause the ue5 version only shows the loading screen :(

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
This new tool became game changer. I dont understand the hate. If people are tired of waiting for the gameplay it could be tiresome. But after spending some time with the new body poser I must say it is really easy to use, combining and animate different parts so you can trully make your own game within the sandbox. It is much more intuitive than VaM. It really helps for creative people to make their own stuff while the devs are working on the game itself. I hope it will come out soon rather than later but considering the amount of ease to use features in this game it is worth the money imo. You can decide for yourself. Just copy the file into collection folder.

Could you make a video on how to do it and use the tools to create movement, I can't do it. tks

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes