Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Played it a while ago, it had short "campaign" mission. I can't see it in newest build, is it hidden somewhere or was removed?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
could someone tell me if the build fix the problems with the shey model (or any model for that matter) if you scale her breasts? I don't want to download again 30 GB or whatever to find I have to go back to the UE4 version.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
The move to UE5 is permanent and there will be no more new versions of UE4?

I don't know why on my PC the UE5 version looks much worse than UE4 and it loads the computer 2x more

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Actually no, wait... We CAN make detached penises animated by attaching their control points to other animated props/poses! Holy crap, the game just opened up.
Markus55, you're a genius.

Anon2102

Aug 17, 2020
Have the devs even stated when this will be an actual game? Have they responsed in any way to the accusations of them just milking money from supporters by doing nothing but adding animations update after update for years? Why do all the games with great potential end up turning into money milking scams. We don't give a crap about more animations, make the actual game ffs.

May 18, 2021
Have the devs even stated when this will be an actual game? Have they responsed in any way to the accusations of them just milking money from supporters by doing nothing but adding animations update after update for years? Why do all the games with great potential end up turning into money milking scams. We don't give a crap about more animations, make the actual game ffs.
Well you have a sandbox for sex scenes constantly improving and really easy to handle (compare to more elaborate sandboxes like VaM and you'll see what i mean), you can create scenes with every character you want (which you won't be allowed to in the final game). If my PC could handle UE5, it would be better, but at the moment, WL is really fun. If i want an open-world with a fancy gameplay, i play RDR2 or Breath of the wild.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Have the devs even stated when this will be an actual game? Have they responsed in any way to the accusations of them just milking money from supporters by doing nothing but adding animations update after update for years?
More than enough times, feel free to search the thead for those replies.

We don't give a crap about more animations
>We

Lol speak for yourself gollum.

Anon2102

Aug 17, 2020
More than enough times, feel free to search the thead for those replies.

>We

Lol speak for yourself gollum.
Gollum? Dropping my Patreon sub over that lack of professionalism (Not that you care). If you think my opinion is uncommon, take your own advice and read through the thread. As a game dev myself I would never respond to criticism this way. Grow the fuck up.

Mar 18, 2018
Gollum? Dropping my Patreon sub over that lack of professionalism (Not that you care). If you think my opinion is uncommon, take your own advice and read through the thread. As a game dev myself I would never respond to criticism this way. Grow the fuck up.
Consider this.

Why should he act professional to the users here that keep saying the same exact uninformed shit despite repeatedly explaining his position over and over and having the receipts for it on both his PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE patreon updates and his discord server?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Yo, are the physics problem that comes with putting the sliders to the max in the roadmap for fixing?
Shey used to handle pretty well having them to max but sadly not anymore with the latest build.

Just want to know if it's something that will be fixed or if altering the characters in such manner will not be continued.

Anon2102

Aug 17, 2020
Consider this.

Why should he act professional to the users here that keep saying the same exact uninformed shit despite repeatedly explaining his position over and over and having the receipts for it on both his PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE patreon updates and his discord server?
Acting professional is a sign of emotional intelligence as well as a visual commitment to making a good product. I was a Patron, and this "story updates" when mentioned are sparse and vague. I also searched the thread here as the dev suggested and the latest actual reply to something like this was well over a year ago. I am far from alone with this concern. If the dev gets emotional over this, its a sign that I struck a nerve, or a sign that they are in the wrong business and should probably hire a PR person to handle this for them.

Mar 18, 2018
Acting professional is a sign of emotional intelligence as well as a visual commitment to making a good product. I was a Patron, and this "story updates" when mentioned are sparse and vague. I also searched the thread here as the dev suggested and the latest actual reply to something like this was well over a year ago. I am far from alone with this concern. If the dev gets emotional over this, its a sign that I struck a nerve, or a sign that they are in the wrong business and should probably hire a PR person to handle this for them.
If he did hire a PR person like you suggest, then everyone would start pulling out the "PR speak" or "corpo speak" cards and accuse the developer of not being truthful or transparent whenever they make announcements.

In game development, communicating with your audience is damned if you do and damned if you don't.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes