gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Sandbox Pose and Animation Tutorial

Hello everyone. Recently was added a custom pose option which change how you can interact with the game.
Many people want to create their own poses or even animations but dont know how exactly. So I decided to
make simple sandbox tutorial that explains how to create and animate your own pose.
I tryed to describe the process of animating as simple as possible.

If you have any issues with understanding spoken text feel free to ask.

I want more people to create and share their own creations so hopefully this tutorial will teach the basic stuff.
After that the only limitation is your imagination. Have fun and happy animating.

LINK to Tutorial: View attachment 2412556

simply add this ZIP to AutoImport folder in Wild life save folder

View attachment 2412554
Where do I put the "Sandbox Poser tutorial" folder in? I have SaveGame and SandboxSaveGames in the AppData>Local folder, but I don't know where exactly to put it.

Reactions: gustavo2006

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Where do I put the "Sandbox Poser tutorial" folder in? I have SaveGame and SandboxSaveGames in the AppData>Local folder, but I don't know where exactly to put it.
if it's a .zip package you can drop it into the appdata>local>WildlifC>Saved>SandboxSaveGames> "AutoImport" folder and when you launch the game it will put all the packaged files in the right spot

if it's a .json then put it in the following,
appdata>local>WildlifC>Saved>SandboxSaveGames>MySaves>Showroom folder, or associated correct map folder

Reactions: SerpentWave

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
wtf kind of reply was this lol came here to say I love the game and find out the developer can't handle valid criticism
Tbf, this is a pirating site lol. I'd be way more lax responding here if I were in their shoes too. It'd be kinda weird calling up customer service and expecting the same service that someone who actually bought the product would receive, especially when the customer service knows you're likely using a pirated version of the product. It would be different if this was a more official platform, but we all know why we come to F95

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Man, I still love coming back to this... ehh... sandbox? I guess that's what you would call it. Still good for a quick fap, but I really hope this turns into a real game soon. Would love to see what the dev's vision for this thing really is. I used to support it a long time ago but had to stop because of money issues. Does anyone know what the plan for this is going to be? The last time I check it seemed like it was going to be a more action-focused kind of thing.

leet123

Dec 16, 2017
Actually no, wait... We CAN make detached penises animated by attaching their control points to other animated props/poses! Holy crap, the game just opened up.
Markus55, you're a genius.
How do you attach groks penis to others? is it possible to do other characters scenes with grok penis attached? Like attaching it to bol and having it do bol x maya scenes?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
AdeptusSteve Is there actually going to be bestiality in this or is it mis-tagged? if so the tags might need to be updated here.
Oh the game is definitely mis-tagged here. We have no plans for bestiality and it annoys me that the tag has been falsely added. But Im not the thread overlord and dont really know how to get it removed. Was kinda hoping common sense in whoever runs this thing would kick in and make them remove it. But I think they havent been online in ages.

NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
Sandbox Pose and Animation Tutorial

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for this.
Can't wait to try it out and get better.

Like you I am hopng for more people making stuff for WildLife, thats great for everyone.

current proof of concept

found a model of the bug insect thing from fallen doll, chaopped up it's parts in blender and imported and re-assembled it into wildlife, applied several transform nodes to most of it's part and did a small custom animation, applied a corbac penis to the end of it

Great Animation and import.

So basiclly it is only a question of time until someone will create dildos, so I can make strap-on Animations. Nice:cool:

pay $2 on the patreon and you can access the official discord page, people share their content there, you can also look for some custom maps people have made before, unfortuantely this doesn't seem to be kept up to date anymore here

There is no other better sortet place than the discord page?
I was hoping the Map List Page had everything. :(
I find discord not really good for finding old posted stuff. Even this Thread is easier to search.

Khuraz

Feb 18, 2023
... yes we are focusing on story content, and a first set of content will be released in the near future.
You can read more about that in these publicly available posts on patreon.
For a start, could you divide the open world maps into separate areas, accessable by teleport? Like the long gone foggy test jungle?
In sandbox mode creating a large valley, village or cave with a dozen characters works well on my old pc. All sliders set "epic". But in the empty open world maps even Maya walking alone will become a slow slide show.

So smaller areas could help to begin storytelling and also make the episodes playable in the first place.

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
How do you attach groks penis to others? is it possible to do other characters scenes with grok penis attached? Like attaching it to bol and having it do bol x maya scenes?
First, you detach Grok's penis by dragging Penis control point group away from Grok.
Then, you have to place his penis into your character group and attach Grok's penis base control point to them (just insert it into the crotch and have PenisBase selected as an attachment point). Adjust other penis control points to angle the penis. This is for static poses.
If you want to have dynamic penis, you have to get a bit more creative. Shaft/tip penis control points need to be attached to OTHER parts of your character or your OTHER charcter. For example, you can have Bol with Grok's penis base control point attached to his PenisBase and Maya with the same Grok's penis other control points attached to her Head, while she is in BJ animation POSE and have Mouth Open Wide or something like that. Also, you can do the same trick not only with poses but with sex animations as well, just "hide" redundant characters.
Don't forget that in the end it won't be perfect, as things might be clipping and bending inapropriatelly, but at least you can have guys/girls with megadicks. Not sure though if we can adjust vaginal/anal opening size in sex animations right now, but we can still have a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
No Pictures :(
But good Job for adding more Content. Can't wait for some Cyberpunk/ Nightclub themed Stuff, that I can use for my Scene
I was hit by the unfortunate realization I have to start over on importing models for Bioshock but as .fbx because .obj doesn't contain the needed texture placement data.
I'm trying to get the afterlife bar from 2077 imported, but it's really heavy (15000+ models and 7million+ tri); it also makes use of a bunch of instancing, which Wild Life doesn't support at the moment (at least not as part of fbx files). Thanks to removing the bathrooms and back hallways, joining all the models, and decimating the hell out of them (down to only 1.5 mil tri), I eventually got it loaded after an hour of waiting and my game exceeding 50GB of RAM usage (It drops back down to 1gig after it finishes loading (I might be able to mitigate this if I split it into multiple sections).
1677315843729.png
Now there is just the problem of trying to get textures because Cyberpunk doesn't use plain textures for anything but posters; it uses a multilayered supershader, which means the only thing extracting does is give me a bunch of grey-scale images of where different textures should be.
HighresScreenshot_2023.02.25-02.20.24.jpg
If there is anyone waiting on the Bioshock Beach map I'm planning to play though the game up to that point before I continue to so I can figure out how everything fits together (I have never actually played Bioshock I just thought it looked like it would make a good backdrop)
Also if Steve reads this .dss texture support would be awesome. (additionally support for .gltf models and an option to disable previews in the material menu (and/or replacing the live previews with static thumbnails) would also be very cool too)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Slayer128

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
I was hit by the unfortunate realization I have to start over on importing models for Bioshock but as .fbx because .obj doesn't contain the needed texture placement data.
I'm trying to get the afterlife bar from 2077 imported, but it's really heavy (15000+ models and 7million+ tri); it also makes use of a bunch of instancing, which Wild Life doesn't support at the moment (at least not as part of fbx files). Thanks to removing the bathrooms and back hallways, joining all the models, and decimating the hell out of them (down to only 1.5 mil tri), I eventually got it loaded after an hour of waiting and my game exceeding 50GB of RAM usage (It drops back down to 1gig after it finishes loading (I might be able to mitigate this if I split it into multiple sections).
View attachment 2417566
Now there is just the problem of trying to get textures because Cyberpunk doesn't use plain textures for anything but posters; it uses a multilayered supershader, which means the only thing extracting does is give me a bunch of grey-scale images of where different textures should be.
View attachment 2417594
If there is anyone waiting on the Bioshock Beach map I'm planning to play though the game up to that point before I continue to so I can figure out how everything fits together (I have never actually played Bioshock I just thought it looked like it would make a good backdrop)
Also if Steve reads this .dss texture support would be awesome. (additionally support for .gltf models and an option to disable previews in the material menu (and/or replacing the live previews with static thumbnails) would also be very cool too)
hey man, great work btw, i have more tips for you might help you btw, i've being using blender the last 3 months (i guess) and i did import lots of mesh (.blend) into (.fbx) and into the game successfully, such as (Wayne office, private lounge, some iconic characters accessories , skyrim meshes .....)
First you need to understand Websites Such as Smutbase and open3d , that has premade mesh are meant to be added as a scene in blender so you will find lights and other unwanted sh*t....
Focus on the meshes tab any unwanted tabs (that will not appear in the sandbox) delete it
After that you need to focus on the performance , exporting a scene as .fbx specially those scene with separated object (Roon:-Wall, -Wall , -Floor)
in game, the scene will hit a bottleneck on the game (might even crash the game)(and if it did load some part will disappear)
Solution (get into blender more like i did), combine all mesh in blender in the meshes tab ((ctrl+slect_meshes_by_mouse_click), go to object -> join (Shortcut:shift+j))
about the textures if the scene has embedded texture you can go to uv texture tab and save the textures 1 by 1 as png
an extra : while exporting to fbx choose export selected mesh and Enjoy
When i get home from work i will share what i've being doing recently

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes