NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
How can you let Shey has this dick?
Dude just read his last massages, he explained it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You made my day!
Thank you so much. Great to see the possibilites of the Sandbox.

You havve 50GB RAM? Do you need it for work?

I have no Idea how to Import Models from other Games etc. Also thougt that something like this depended on the Game Engines. Like there a Games of witch you cant get the Objects.
Do you mean by "joining all the models" that you have only had to make it only one Object for the Sandbox? So no using "Parts" to create something new?

Not getting the textures sounds pretty bad. I mean the major thing about using Stuff from other Games is, that you don't have to texture everything yourself.
But if I could make a wish. A Celling dosent need to be to detailed it if it is high. It also yould be coverd in smoke effects. Hopfully some will be brougt to the Sandbox. The Storymode should have them I expect.

Some Object also could just be Chrome or another simple Texture, like a statue or a simple metal desk.

Hope you have a good Time in Bioschock 3. Sadly not as good as the Previews showed.
The Beach Scene was if I remember a quieter part of the game. So maybe it can give you some Ideas how to use the beach. ;)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Hey no problem mate, sometimes stuff can go under. Sorry if my snappy remark hurt you (im serious, didnt mean to offend). I just thought the tone here would allow for such funny replies without causing a meltdown. Ill try to consider that next time.

Let me know if you have any other questions for me :)
Dear Mister Steve,
so nice to see you around once again,

we are excited about two things:

a) being able to import more small dropship 3D models into the game using 'import user meshes' and placing quality textures to make all these landed fleet look even better and eventually including them into our small sandbox made base and visiting village. Using and abusing of more creativity and imagination to create our own starting storyline using them in the first scenes.

b) being able to include into the game , thousands and thousands of new small items (also using 'import user meshes') bring new staves , portal gates, dozens of rudimentary items and infinite types of new crates & bags, so we can build very unique outposts , colonies and bases.

Reactions: NeonThirst

NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
Here are two Animations I have been working on.

Since we are talking about 3D Assets. Any Chance for someone to add a Strapon Style Dildo like this, and have it manipulable like the normal Penis:
Not that I want one, just asking for a friend....

Also Custom Poses now allow the Follow Camera Command, so some Animations can look more alive.(y)
Hey Steve what about to let us Customize the Movements some more, like at what distance the effect starts of how much the Head turns...

Last edited:

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Here are two Animations I have been working on.

Since we are talking about 3D Assets. Any Chance for someone to add a Strapon Style Dildo like this:

Also Custom Poses now allow the Follow Camera Command, so some Animations can look more alive.(y)
Hey Steve what about to let us Customize the Movements some more, like at what distance the effect starts of how much the Head turns...
What does Follow Camera Command do in custom poses? Is the head looking at camera?

Last edited:

NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
What does Follow Camera Command do in custom poses? Is the head looking at camera?
Exactly and It helps a lot I think to make a Scene feel more alive.
Still have the Problem of too little Face Animations and no Sound Control but I expect that will come in the Future.

Edit: Hey Markus didn't reconice you, because of the generic Avatar. Thanks again for the Tutorial on how to animate. ;)

Reactions: Markus55

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Exactly and It helps a lot I think to make a Scene feel more alive.
Still have the Problem of too little Face Animations and no Sound Control but I expect that will come in the Future.
Yeah, that is some drawbacks but I hope it will come in the future. I would also want more control for sepparate fingers and to be able to animate them. Having more control for pussy would be also nice, similar to penises.

If I might some advice try rotate torso and hip for Shey as well adding sine movements at the end of the proces. The animation will come to alive then.

NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
@Markuss55:

Hey Markus didn't reconice you, because of the generic Avatar. Thanks again for the Tutorial on how to animate.

Any tip on how to have Characters Hold Hands without Clipping into eachother? Or do we need to wait for an Option to "Glue" Finger together?

Right now all I can do is try two alagin two Wrist togeather.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
@Markuss55:

Hey Markus didn't reconice you, because of the generic Avatar. Thanks again for the Tutorial on how to animate.

Any tip on how to have Characters Hold Hands without Clipping into eachother? Or do we need to wait for an Option to "Glue" Finger together?

I did something similar to it. Take wrist and place it bellow the wrist you want to follow. Then you can add sine movement or transformer for the dominant wrist and the other hand will follow it.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
@Markuss55:

You can easelly switch body parts or place it as attachments so that way you dont need extra time to animate movements through transformer.

NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, that is some drawbacks but I hope it will come in the future. I would also want more control for sepparate fingers and to be able to animate them. Having more control for pussy would be also nice, similar to penises.

If I might some advice try rotate torso and hip for Shey as well adding sine movements at the end of the proces. The animation will come to alive then.
All advice and critique is very welcome. I would love to get away from "LowBudget Horror Show Animatronics".
Maybe you would like to take a look because Sheys Body is in Line withe the others, that just might be a perspective thing.

I am personal very unhappy with the left squatting animation, since Jennys Spine just looks horrible. Without the muscles it looks a bit better, but I want her to have muscles.:sneaky:
Guess I have to keep working on it.

And also I must confess I only use the Spline tool since before your tutorial I was to stupid too get the transform tool to work.
But late I will try to get a Animation with the Transform tool to work.

I must say I like the Spline tool because I don't have to deal with events and the animation freezes in the Editor. But you cant make a Head turn like you did in your Two Handjobs Scene.

You can easelly switch body parts or place it as attachments so that way you dont need extra time to animate movements through transformer.
I know... from looking at what you did in your first animations. :D

I did something similar to it. Take wrist and place it bellow the wrist you want to follow. Then you can add sine movement or transformer for the dominant wrist and the other hand will follow it.
Ok that much I know. Sometimes that can't be done in a way without having them still clip into each other because one wrist hat to be rotated like in my doggy scene. But I will take a look again.

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
First you need to understand Websites Such as Smutbase and open3d , that has premade mesh are meant to be added as a scene in blender so you will find lights and other unwanted sh*t....
The models I have all been using so far are ripped directly from the games themselves.
Focus on the meshes tab any unwanted tabs (that will not appear in the sandbox) delete it
After that you need to focus on the performance , exporting a scene as .fbx specially those scene with separated object (Roon:-Wall, -Wall , -Floor)
The probelm with the 2077 scene is the room is thousands of assets so splitting it up is not super easy, I want to put all the items of the same type together so I'm not calling the same texture over and over but I'll need to find a good way to do that.
Edit: Turns out there is a function to select all instances of the same type, so I'll see how well that works in Wild Life sometime soon.
in game, the scene will hit a bottleneck on the game (might even crash the game)(and if it did load some part will disappear)
Solution (get into blender more like i did), combine all mesh in blender in the meshes tab ((ctrl+slect_meshes_by_mouse_click), go to object -> join (Shortcut:shift+j))
They are all joined that's the only way I got it to all load fully since Wild Life wont load instances, I also decimated it down to 25% of the poly count.
about the textures if the scene has embedded texture you can go to uv texture tab and save the textures 1 by 1 as png
an extra : while exporting to fbx choose export selected mesh and Enjoy
Unfortunately there is 2,604 textures and they are in a format I cant work with because as mentioned originally they are all masks a for multilayered supershader and just black images. They get combined down to 202 total materials once they are all assembled in blender, the problem is I don't know how I can export the combined materials as color, normal, metallic, roughness and Emission. I tried using Principled Baker but it I'm not sure it actually works how I need, the exported textures are named on the model and not the texture, and it takes forever (after 4 hours the attempt I made on the cominbed model make no progress, the uncombined was about 1 material every 20 minutes).

You havve 50GB RAM? Do you need it for work?
For my inability to close browser tabs, it helps for work too.

I have no Idea how to Import Models from other Games etc. Also thougt that something like this depended on the Game Engines. Like there a Games of witch you cant get the Objects.
Do you mean by "joining all the models" that you have only had to make it only one Object for the Sandbox? So no using "Parts" to create something new?
Yea combining everything together, as great as being able to customize things in game is the 2077 environments use an astronomically large number of separate models (exceeding 15,000 for the bar) while a lot of these are clones, reassembling them all in Wild Life would take months and the game probably wouldn't be able to run by the end of it.
I might try to make an asset pack later but for the moment my focus is getting the main version working, and most of that is making textures that I would need for an asset pack anyways.

Last edited:

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
All advice and critique is very welcome. I would love to get away from "LowBudget Horror Show Animatronics".
Maybe you would like to take a look because Sheys Body is in Line withe the others, that just might be a perspective thing.

I am personal very unhappy with the left squatting animation, since Jennys Spine just looks horrible. Without the muscles it looks a bit better, but I want her to have muscles.:sneaky:
Guess I have to keep working on it.

And also I must confess I only use the Spline tool since before your tutorial I was to stupid to get the tramsform tool to work.
But late I will try to get a Animation with the Transform tool to work.

I must say I like the Spline tool because I don't have to deal with events and the animation freezes in the Editor. But you cant make a Head turn like you did in your Two Handjobs Scene.

I know... from looking at what you did in your first animations. :D

Ok that much I know. Sometimes that can't be done in a way without having them still clip into each other because one wrist hat to be rotated like in my doggy scene. But I will take a look again.
Sine is little bit tricky. Why I love using transformation for the main animation is because you can see it during edit mode. Even I am sometimes confused how sine works so I usually align them exacly as the body part i want to move. I will look at it later but for now keep working on it.

joebloggstogg

Dec 15, 2019
there must be somewhere people are sharing their scenes and worlds, it adds so much more re- playablity to the game and the regular place for sharing has been closed for ages now. Shall we make a discord if there isnt one already for sharing maps, props, collections, etc? its so frustrating browsing these threads for it
There already is a discord, or so I've heard, but for the love of god can my fellow degenerates please use a platform that I don't also use in my day to day life for interacting with family and friends.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
yes, we need more new settings & places please,
any new sharing recently created content and maps to wildlife community will be extremely welcome,
including new customized presets of the new girl character: Kodiee

Reactions: Xol

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Can't remember which one I've tried to download, but after I do manage to extract it. I get a pop up saying I to install Microsoft C-something something, last time I tried to install it my pc nearly broke. Is it just because one of the two need it, or is it both of them wanting that to be installed?

Have a Wins 10, if that helps at all.

NeonThirst

Oct 19, 2022
Yea combining everything together, as great as being able to customize things in game is the 2077 environments use an astronomically large number of separate models (exceeding 15,000 for the bar) while a lot of these are clones, reassembling them all in Wild Life would take months and the game probably wouldn't be able to run by the end of it.
I might try to make an asset pack later but for the moment my focus is getting the main version working, and most of that is making textures that I would need for an asset pack anyways.
So loading one Asset rather than multible easier even if they have the same polycount and/or texture?

Can't wait to see your Progress. (y)

Sine is little bit tricky. Why I love using transformation for the main animation is because you can see it during edit mode. Even I am sometimes confused how sine works so I usually align them exacly as the body part i want to move. I will look at it later but for now keep working on it.
I know what you mean. Mostly it is try and error for me and aligning the Pose to the "darts thing".

I will keep working on them and others. It just a nice way to relax and do something productive, even if it is creating degenerate stuff.

yes, we need more new settings & places please,
any new sharing recently created content and maps to wildlife community will be extremely welcome,
including new customized presets of the new girl character: Kodiee
I am working on at 20ish Animations right now. So at some point I will post them to share and get feedback.

Also made one with Koodie. It's just very basic since the breast physics didn't want to do what I wanted.

Guess I will make more for female bodytypes who dont use the normal bodytypes since it is less likly we get more "professional" animations for them compared to the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: AraKnus
Aug 2, 2017
Oh the game is definitely mis-tagged here. We have no plans for bestiality and it annoys me that the tag has been falsely added. But Im not the thread overlord and dont really know how to get it removed. Was kinda hoping common sense in whoever runs this thing would kick in and make them remove it. But I think they havent been online in ages.
I don't actually think it's possible to remove the tags from a thread past a certain point, however the threadhead is actually online every so often. Maybe shoot him a DM on here, wouldn't hurt to try right?

Random comments aside I would love for more outfits to be compatible across the same skeleton, I.E. having all the "maya" outfits on more then one body. Just from how long it took me to make Tanya look like Jenny(flower hair girl) just to make use of the outfits only Tanya has access to.

Even just having a way to transfer the default face/skin/hair from one "Maya" to another would help/be-nice. I apologize if this sounds demanding, it's just something I figured I would ask/comment about.

I've enjoyed this sandbox for awhile now and I hope to do so in the future.

Reactions: Schnuffi123
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes