Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
is the "VR" that the game is tagged in still just from using a filter from a shader? or does this actually have a vr mode now?

johnezz

Oct 25, 2020
is the "VR" that the game is tagged in still just from using a filter from a shader? or does this actually have a vr mode now?
It does have vr mode. you press Alt 0 and it switches to it. That said it doesn't have much in the ways of VR controls, you still use the keyboard which can be a bit awkward. you also have to close the scene control interface with the little arrow before you enable it or your going to have a giant menu in your face when you activate VR.

Reactions: he_found_you

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
I am glad you like it. ;)

Of course its possible. I am just too lazy to share the file when I know the next day I will finish another animation.
Feedback is of course very welcome.

And another one for the Orgy:

View attachment 2441574

Wait for better Optimization. We need to keep in mind that this is Work in Progress, so the performance will get better.
Where do u install the animations to ? I didnt even know u can add animations to this game.

Zeromorals

Mar 3, 2023
Where do u install the animations to ? I didnt even know u can add animations to this game.
download the zip
place the zip folder in the autoimport folder found in C:/users/PCNAME/appdata/local/wildlifeC/saved/sandboxsavegames/autoimport

DO NOT extract the zip file. Just plop it in the folder

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
It does have vr mode. you press Alt 0 and it switches to it. That said it doesn't have much in the ways of VR controls, you still use the keyboard which can be a bit awkward. you also have to close the scene control interface with the little arrow before you enable it or your going to have a giant menu in your face when you activate VR.
Well I guess that is an improvement on what they had before. Thanks for letting me know!

Super_TuanZi

May 29, 2021
Is the game divided into two versions? Is the UE5 version the same as UE4? The compressed file size seems to be 2GB less...

Hazzan

Oct 14, 2021
Windows 11 + Ryzen 5 2600X + RTX 2060 = 2560x1440 at 30 FPS stable with all settings on epic (stable in worked scenes, not permanently). I formatted my PC before installing the UE5 version. I have played UE4 a while ago and got back to UE5 recently.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Yes, sometime we are divided , in the sense of:

a) U4 game version is much more stable
b) U5 game version is far far from perfect , has many issues, bugs and crashes, but there are lots of new animations and unique content inside this version we wish it was included in U4 too so we could have the best of both worlds.

Reactions: Varalaker and EKL

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Hey all, I am preparing a substitue for the rentry sharing sites, it's gonna be a discord channel and I need some people to give me feedback and ideas on how to make it better (it's quite barebones currently). Shoot me a DM if you are interested, especially helpfull for me would be if you are good at discord tech bcs I am only learning about the stuff.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Hey all, I am preparing a substitue for the rentry sharing sites, it's gonna be a discord channel and I need some people to give me feedback and ideas on how to make it better (it's quite barebones currently). Shoot me a DM if you are interested, especially helpfull for me would be if you are good at discord tech bcs I am only learning about the stuff.
we will support your idea! the more live wildlife community dedicated discord servers up & running , the better!
first, we would need to find and search for people, gamers and\or wildlife fans who would be building such discord servers
and configuring its bots, moderators & channel rules,etc

userimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

Reactions: Ogre666 and Ale69

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
we will support your idea! the more live wildlife community dedicated discord servers up & running , the better!
first, we would need to find and search for people, gamers and\or wildlife fans who would be building such discord servers
and configuring its bots, moderators & channel rules,etc
For starters I just need someone to come check out the discord as a guest and give some feedback. At this point I do not want to appoint co-moderators and admins, it's way too early for that. Baby steps first.

Reactions: AraKnus
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes