Tanshy

Dec 2, 2022
yo tengo un problema con el juego ya que este no pasa de la pantalla de cargar, antes me pedia actualizar los graficos (cosa que ya hice) pero aun sigo con el problema. ¿que solucion le puedo dar a esto?

joebloggstogg

Dec 15, 2019
Hey all, I am preparing a substitue for the rentry sharing sites, it's gonna be a discord channel and I need some people to give me feedback and ideas on how to make it better (it's quite barebones currently). Shoot me a DM if you are interested, especially helpfull for me would be if you are good at discord tech bcs I am only learning about the stuff.
My input would be to use something other than discord!

MageNoir

Jan 31, 2018
Is there any place where maps/scenes/animations are listed ? Because uploading content on a forum is not really optimised. (the list in the main page is not updated since october 2022). I cannot believe that the devs worked so hard on the sandbox stuff and forgot to create a place for sharing content.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Yes it does.
When I had to visit discord servers to find Mods for games I always had to scroll through a lot of messages because they posted the mods just in a feed...

But this looks good ;)
thx, since discord added the forum channels things are far better with organisation there.

Is this discord public?
It does not meet the requirements for public server yet. Furthermore, I am careful about posting the invite because I want to first see if I have the blessing from the game's developer. So for now I send the invite only per request over DMs.

1678629939425.png

Epitaph

Jun 7, 2017
Version 02/24/2023 only features a sandbox?
tbh iff i dont missed anything, then its not even a sandbox "game".. its more like the Studio plugins from Illusion games. Big empty world where you can move to a position and trigger scenes with something like a cheat menu.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
looks pretty organised to me..

View attachment 2460644

So, again, anyone interested to testing it out and giving constructive feedback?
Yes! this is looking good, (as you said, baby steps and getting better)

a) any tutorial and guide on how to avoid glitches , crashes and bugs when altering the size of the character during
pairing & sex animations and interactions with other character with different size, will be extremely welcome

b) how did you guys managed to pairing and putting Max & Salivarius together since there are not such option on sanbox to combine them in sex scenes yet?

c) we are also trying and testing the physics of another project, the following 'Unreal Engine 5' made game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/afterparty-v0-1-tiny-meat-games.151847/post-10261842

d) Wild Life Sandbox - Introduction & Guide to New Custom Poser

Reactions: leechurch
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes