The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something...

I'm completely new to this game, and it looks awesome, but when I jump into sandbox there is just... Nothing? There is an open world, sure, but am I the only one in it?

What am I supposed to do exactly?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I searched around on the forum for a while and couldn't find anything that pointed me in a direction.

joebloggstogg

Dec 15, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something...

I'm completely new to this game, and it looks awesome, but when I jump into sandbox there is just... Nothing? There is an open world, sure, but am I the only one in it?

What am I supposed to do exactly?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I searched around on the forum for a while and couldn't find anything that pointed me in a direction.
Right, so you know when you were a kid and you got into a sandbox with some toys?

It's like that, but with animal people and sex.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
Right, so you know when you were a kid and you got into a sandbox with some toys?

It's like that, but with animal people and sex.
And toys, right, I get that.

But so there is nothing actually existing in the world? The front page makes it seem like I have to fight to survive, meet NPCs, complete quests, etc... Is there just none of that? It's just spawn characters and initiate sex scenes?

Last edited:

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
And toys, right, I get that.

But so there is nothing actually existing in the world? The front page makes it seem like I have to fight to survive, meet NPCs, complete quests, etc... Is there just none of that? It's just spawn characters and initiate sex scenes?
Right now there is no quest in the game, the developers are planning to released first batch of quest in the first quarte this year. Last year they focused more on sandbox so that people can create their own maps, scenarios, objects or animations. If you are interested in what the community has made over the last year you can check out this site:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-24-02-2023-adeptus-steve.3810/post-8256844

but unfortunately it is not updated for the last five months, the owner went missing and have never been seen again so the other member created discord channel where most of the new stuff is shared that you can import into your game.

here is the link for discord community: https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-24-02-2023-adeptus-steve.3810/post-10293306

Reactions: The Huntsman

Xiongleeio

Sep 23, 2020
Somehow only found this game just now, did some light research but is there female/character customization specifically with body proportions or hair styles? Otherwise looks interesting if download wouldnt take a century

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Curious, people porting video game characters to honey select and i don't know how and yet wild life have sandbox, editor etc and it's unreal engine game people still can't port characters etc. Or there is still no mod support which is really weird. Can someone tell me is it possible modding for this game to be like hs?

That1Mc

Jan 5, 2019
Curious, people porting video game characters to honey select and i don't know how and yet wild life have sandbox, editor etc and it's unreal engine game people still can't port characters etc. Or there is still no mod support which is really weird. Can someone tell me is it possible modding for this game to be like hs?
Reason why HS is so moddable is because of how barebones the game itself is. Being more of a sandbox engine to display, create, and pose with.
I wish there were face mods + clothing. Thegamewould soar even higher in popularity

Reactions: Syko.169

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Reason why HS is so moddable is because of how barebones the game itself is. Being more of a sandbox engine to display, create, and pose with.
I wish there were face mods + clothing. Thegamewould soar even higher in popularity
That's what i'm trying to say. It would be the best shit for devs to make this a moddable etc. It will draw more attention if it's get a mod support. Honestly just installed honey select yesterday and realized how good wild life is and unnistalled right away.

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
That's what i'm trying to say. It would be the best shit for devs to make this a moddable etc. It will draw more attention if it's get a mod support. Honestly just installed honey select yesterday and realized how good wild life is and unnistalled right away.
if only steve can surprise us with a tool to import : characters / animations / clothing .
it would be a dream come true
AdeptusSteve
( something like bodyslide and outfit studio for clothing )

steve ! bless us with your creativity please WE Need More Importing!!!

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
you have to imagine it will be open for mod support when more things are concrete and set. The problem with enabling mod support early is that so many people can end up making mods that will be broken when the game updates.

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
is it possible to change the look of max into shey or maya as a futa or make him more girly ?

Last edited:

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Unfortunately, Wild Life will not support "skinning" of imported models. I am no expert in 3D modeling but from what I understand skinning is how you sort of glue static models onto dynamic models or skeletons that have animations. So without this skinning even if we can currently import clothes and attach them on a character, those clothes won't perfectly animate with the character. This also includes importing character models as well. Apart from skinning there is also physics. For example hair would not only need to be skinned to the character's head perferctly, but also it would need at least a little bit of hair physics to look natural in motion.

To sum up, skinning and physics of imported models will not be supported with Wild Life. CVN (Candy Valley Network, the developers of Wild Life) are focusing this year on the story mode with the first playable quests coming already in the next planned build of the game. Maybe after the story mode is finished they will look into the possibility of adding skinning and physics to imported models.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes