OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Nah its fine. There has been a lot of fixes, improvements and additions done to the game based on feedback I picked up from here over the years. Keep complaining guys, I will filter out myself what's constructive and helps from the usual bitching and shitposting. Luckily there isnt too much of the latter here, I think all in all you guys are great, even the ones that complain a lot. Shows me genuine emotional investment and that you want this game to be the best it can be, something we have in common ;)
All I really want you guys to do is to focus on story again... it's been a while since we get any demos with actual story... And maybe work on the bulges, seem quite inconsistent depending on size of the dicks, that's all I really would complain about if asked :p

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Nah its fine. There has been a lot of fixes, improvements and additions done to the game based on feedback I picked up from here over the years. Keep complaining guys, I will filter out myself what's constructive and helps from the usual bitching and shitposting. Luckily there isnt too much of the latter here, I think all in all you guys are great, even the ones that complain a lot. Shows me genuine emotional investment and that you want this game to be the best it can be, something we have in common ;)
Bester Mann

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Is it possible to edit poses scenes made by adeptus team? There are some poses with big clipping, and i want to fix them for my taste.
Then it's probably designated for a different character (SAME SKELETON), but different character.
You can adjust POSES, but not SEX SCENES. To adjust poses; click the character and go to Poses > Custom > "Convert to Custom"

Reactions: Vazont

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
The Succubus Beach:

Whilst traveling to the Arcadoa Hell Tree, you and your Succubus leader find an island where you can take shelter.

Not one to waste an opportunity, your Succubus, Lilim, promptly decides to drain you to refresh her energy.

Good Luck.

--

Comes with:

- Succubus Beach Scene with Camera

sb1.gif
- Cinematic, Hot, Sex Experience
sb3.gif
- 10+ Poses as She Drains You Mercilessly
sb2.gif
sb4.gif
sb5.gif
- 3 Total Succubus Presets to Choose From + Bonus Belly Dancer Preset

1681962228854.png
--

Enjoy and if you like it, please leave a like - feel free to use this scene or any of the presets in any of your own projects.

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
hi guys I'm from Italy and now the 5G has arrived and the torrent goes to me at a constant 10mb/s, could someone post the torrent, thanks

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
I'd like to thank you or whoever is responsible for the increase in Kral x Maya animations, especially the rougher ones are amazing. Ideally I'd want to have even more of them but if I understood you correctly, that pairing doesn't seem to be very popular.

Reactions: GodOfAll and megac8

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Ummm... Sorry please correct if i am wrong. (i guess i read next week)
there was an update coming in sometime.
is that right?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Ummm... Sorry please correct if i am wrong. (i guess i read next week)
there was an update coming in sometime.
is that right?
The date I saw from devs was April 21st (today). Though if it changed I'm not sure, the latest patreon post from 10 days ago also said "next week"
The build they release is called the "Member-Tier Testing Build"

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Guess what? The fresh April member testing build is out now!
If you're on the hunt for some cool maps to try it with, just head over to Wild Sanctum and you'll find what you need!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
The date I saw from devs was April 21st (today). Though if it changed I'm not sure, the latest patreon post from 10 days ago also said "next week"
The build they release is called the "Member-Tier Testing Build"
Thanks for the reply
Yar awesome(y)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes