Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to make this very simple, there is a great difference between complaining and criticising. While Steve and others from his organizations might come here and show professionalism, that doesn't mean I need to share it. They very likely know there might be indications from a large subset of complaints, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily the most constructive and likely takes more ressources and effort to construct into something that is valuable for them. Now I as a person can claim that you're not a stakeholder, you might be a possible consumer they can gain through this forum, but you're not one (as far as I know you're not a patreon anyway). They've gone to great effort to still attempt to gather data from this piracy forum, even if it's filled by a lot of complaints. Now complaints are indicative of the reception of a product, your patronizing comment came close to what I am hinting at, by complaining you put more of the focus on your feelings about something, rather than providing feedback on the product itself. I will say that the focus on animations rather than story is valuable, as it's a real criticism towards the product, but I also know that you have to wade through a lot of shit to get to that sort of comment in this thread. I hope my original post makes sense to you now as you know now which viewpoint I have. Lets end this argument here, as there is no point in talking about this further.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019

I'm going to make this very simple, there is a great difference between complaining and criticising. While Steve and others from his organizations might come here and show professionalism, that doesn't mean I need to share it. They very likely know there might be indications from a large subset of complaints, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily the most constructive and likely takes more ressources and effort to construct into something that is valuable for them. Now I as a person can claim that you're not a stakeholder, you might be a possible consumer they can gain through this forum, but you're not one (as far as I know you're not a patreon anyway). They've gone to great effort to still attempt to gather data from this piracy forum, even if it's filled by a lot of complaints. Now complaints are indicative of the reception of a product, your patronizing comment came close to what I am hinting at, by complaining you put more of the focus on your feelings about something, rather than providing feedback on the product itself. I will say that the focus on animations rather than story is valuable, as it's a real criticism towards the product, but I also know that you have to wade through a lot of shit to get to that sort of comment in this thread. I hope my original post makes sense to you now as you know now which viewpoint I have. Lets end this argument here, as there is no point in talking about this further.

Again Thanks for the Wise-man's words. I request EVERYONE...
NOT TO GIVE OPINIONS.

LETS WAIT FOR THE NEW UPDATE. It will all be sorted.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It's kinda crazy how forums like this almost feels like political debate zones than forums about news related to a certain game. Guess games now have been promoted to controversial talking topics XD

joebloggstogg

Dec 15, 2019
I disagree, I think/hope they have some interesting stories and situations planned for the actual game, otherwise why bother?
"Why would anyone sell vanilla ice cream when I want chocolate???"

For the fun sandbox, the ability to make your own interesting stories and situations. I do not wish to frighten you too much, but it appears that there are in fact many people that share opinions and tastes that differ from your own.

Personally I consider any development time spent on anything other than the sandbox and assets for the sandbox to just be wasted effort. Myself and most of the people drawn by the sandbox are probably never going to look at whatever story they put out and there are literally thousands upon thousands of story driven coomer games that already exist for those that do.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Why do I feel like this will thread will soon get a "stop complaining about the game's development cycle or piracy on what is essentially a sex game piracy forum or you'll get a warning" notification on first post? :LUL:

Reactions: Kuvutvu and Cidoo

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Why do I feel like this will thread will soon get a "stop complaining about the game's development cycle or piracy on what is essentially a sex game piracy forum or you'll get a warning" notification on first post? :LUL:
Nah its fine. There has been a lot of fixes, improvements and additions done to the game based on feedback I picked up from here over the years. Keep complaining guys, I will filter out myself what's constructive and helps from the usual bitching and shitposting. Luckily there isnt too much of the latter here, I think all in all you guys are great, even the ones that complain a lot. Shows me genuine emotional investment and that you want this game to be the best it can be, something we have in common ;)

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
"Why would anyone sell vanilla ice cream when I want chocolate???"

For the fun sandbox, the ability to make your own interesting stories and situations. I do not wish to frighten you too much, but it appears that there are in fact many people that share opinions and tastes that differ from your own.

Personally I consider any development time spent on anything other than the sandbox and assets for the sandbox to just be wasted effort. Myself and most of the people drawn by the sandbox are probably never going to look at whatever story they put out and there are literally thousands upon thousands of story driven coomer games that already exist for those that do.
Ok, but how's this related to what I said? Did you even understand a single word of my post?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for Replying back, i was expecting my massage to be buried under these endless Arguments.
Thanks for the help. (y)
this place is a mess right now, if i can DM you to seek some suggestions?
i wont be a pain in your ass.
Yeah feel free to DM me, ask as many questions as you want. It doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Hey guys, I was a little away since there was a change from UE 4 to 5 and so on.. how are the things so far? is it stable? the previous world maps can be used in the latest version? anyone here knows what happened to the guy FeltTheNeed? His site seems a bit abanodned since 2022 as his profile too. I hope my world maps are still working tho :D Steve, I just hope when the game reaches its final state to be announced and ready to be played on steam or whatever platform, you will keep the sandbox mode and more and more with many possibilites available for us creators and maybe an official place too to share our content, our map creations. That would be cool. In the story maybe I can be of a little help.. well I started my own story in game back in 2021 and lot of ppl liked that.. you can find me there as Ekytvids... there I made some maps too and I had an idea for a complex mission too a year or more ago just without any script only the idea, but it can be found here: Unreal Engine - Wild Life [Patreon Build 24.02.2023] [Adeptus Steve] | F95zone

It's just an idea back from there but I think it's good for a start to use the game's engine and system, show what it can do meaning climbing , running , speaking, chatting, doing missions, having general actions and not only sex animations , giving them more life..:D

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes