Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
yes and yes :) the original reply wasn't clear and seems to suggest there's more than there is, so I think it's worth being clear. That said, this is my last reply on this matter before I ignore this thread for another year or two until which time there's hopefully a bit more content to look at
before you leave the thread, might wanna suggest some names standing equal to what this thread is talking about. Anything?
i am interested to know if there are any games like this.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
found this torrent on the net and tought about sharing it here. I do not have a payed account for any of those downloaders so this is the only way to download it in full speed for me. Hope this helps others too.

Happy fapping :)

denisos6

Nov 19, 2017
found this torrent on the net and tought about sharing it here. I do not have a payed account for any of those downloaders so this is the only way to download it in full speed for me. Hope this helps others too.

Happy fapping :)
Great, I'd rather wait for the release. On Steam, however, no one can say when that will happen.

Gurka95

Dec 9, 2018
Great, I'd rather wait for the release. On Steam, however, no one can say when that will happen.
Because noone knows. There was a demo available through steam 3 years ago, but it was removed. It's not even certain anymore that it will be published through steam, but if it will it's probably at least a year away.

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Because noone knows. There was a demo available through steam 3 years ago, but it was removed. It's not even certain anymore that it will be published through steam, but if it will it's probably at least a year away.
or 2 years... or 5... feels like this game is in development like forever with little progress except for more and more sex scenes (not complaining though), but still less than 15min actual gameplay... I don't believe there will be a real finished available steam version sometime soon...

Reactions: MoreNow

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
The devs said they are aiming for release in mid 2024. Quests are gonna start rolling out starting next week

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
God i love the incredibly retarded argumentation of: "It's free! So stop complaining!"
Just because it is free or they take it illegaly, doesn't mean they can't voice criticism.

Anyone with half a brain takes criticism and tries to improve on it if they want even a chance of selling their stuff at some point.

Think for just a god damn second. What is someone willing to pay for? A half assed broken game he wasn't allowed to criticize because of people with your retarded argumentation or a fixed game that fulfills the wishes of that person because he WAS able to criticize the game so the dev were able to listen to it?

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Theres literally nothing to argue here with u, just enjoy the free shit u are getting here u ungrateful baboon.
Plus dont forget , they can post a reply here and no one knows if they paid or not on patreon etc , you dont need to download here and have a pirated version to post , but some people just fanboys with 0 braincells , you have to share opinion either if you paid or not , to help improve or just share an opinion the devs may consider , the only R word people is the one that blame anyone with an opinion of themselves paid game or not they dont know each person on this webpage and what they do with the game.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Plus dont forget , they can post a reply here and no one knows if they paid or not on patreon etc , you dont need to download here and have a pirated version to post , but some people just fanboys with 0 braincells , you have to share opinion either if you paid or not , to help improve or just share an opinion the devs may consider , the only R word people is the one that blame anyone with an opinion of themselves paid game or not they dont know each person on this webpage and what they do with the game.
If they paid for it theyre entitled to critizise it ofc.

Meanwhile, if some of u havent paid for shit why even waste time to complain in the first place. Proper criticism vs. a useless personal complaint. We just saw a good example up there...

Jan 8, 2019
God i love the incredibly retarded argumentation of: "It's free! So stop complaining!"
Just because it is free or they take it illegaly, doesn't mean they can't voice criticism.

Anyone with half a brain takes criticism and tries to improve on it if they want even a chance of selling their stuff at some point.

Think for just a god damn second. What is someone willing to pay for? A half assed broken game he wasn't allowed to criticize because of people with your retarded argumentation or a fixed game that fulfills the wishes of that person because he WAS able to criticize the game so the dev were able to listen to it?
Funny enough is wtf are they doing in a pirate forum in the first place. Is like the meme of spider-man xD.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If they paid for it theyre entitled to critizise it ofc.

Meanwhile, if some of u havent paid for shit why even waste time to complain in the first place. Proper criticism vs. a useless personal complaint. We just saw a good example up there...
And on that matter, you should stop wasting your precious time worrying about criticism of the game too. Or are you paid to take notes of it and take it to steve? Because I think fucking not as Steve has taken criticism, bug reports and other feedback on this forum happily, meanwhile brainlets have been bashing the people here for "nOT pAyInG fOr ThE gAmE".
Get a fucking life instead of white knighting for some dev online for fuck's sake.

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020

I'd agree with you, but the fact is that many people are not criticizing or giving feedback but just complaining over and over about things that are actively getting addressed, ignoring that the game is not out yet.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes