Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
We need more sliders for the bodies, and the physics options for the defaults scenes. Physics options are only available for new scenes.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
kernel32.dll error help
can you run any other 3d game? Any Unreal game? Does your PC meet UE5 requirements?

I can't start the game , error:

1.first time
Can't find file "CreateFile2" in library "KERNEL32.dll."

2.second time
Can't find point of opening "CreateFile2" in library "KERNEL32.dll."

same- kernel32 issues point to general PC (Windows) issues, not this game related. Try running other 3d games and try running something using UE5 to see if the same error persists.

---

As for WildLife, do we have some update about the imminent April update? I read the Patreon the other day and it did not sound like a large changelog, so wondering when we are to expect the next big thing (like the Sandbox2.0 was)

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
As for WildLife, do we have some update about the imminent April update? I read the Patreon the other day and it did not sound like a large changelog, so wondering when we are to expect the next big thing (like the Sandbox2.0 was)
No words on the next big thing from any of the developers. Most likely the next "big thing" would be the map completion or near completion or the addition of true gameplay.
As for sandbox though.. Which I love.
The next big thing will just be all/most of the content from the main game, being made available for sandbox, which from what I was told, as soon as it's out in the main game, it will become available in sandbox (just not always everything).

TLDR: Basically, no idea, no word from any devs on their next big implementation. (As far as I know).

Reactions: he_found_you

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
They are finally starting to roll out quests with this update, I think it's pretty significant (hopefully this will shut up complainers)

denisos6

Nov 19, 2017
When can I buy on Steam? What day does the game release on Steam. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
so i am a bit confused with this - is there a 'game' in this 11GB download or is it still just a tech platform for users to build a game upon? Cause in the sandbox mode it seems like the character is just running around in an empty map with nothing to interact with and no real purpose. If we preload some of the user maps, there's a little interaction but it's quite limited. So I am assuming this is simply just an engine and no real game here?

Reactions: M_e_*

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
so i am a bit confused with this - is there a 'game' in this 11GB download or is it still just a tech platform for users to build a game upon? Cause in the sandbox mode it seems like the character is just running around in an empty map with nothing to interact with and no real purpose. If we preload some of the user maps, there's a little interaction but it's quite limited. So I am assuming this is simply just an engine and no real game here?
there's a short demo and a gigantic sex sandbox map AND there's a decent world builder

Reactions: he_found_you

Kirae

Apr 1, 2019
The UE4 version is bigger, is it better ? I heard the UE5 is still too early.
Which one is better ? I tried the UE5 before and it was unfinished, no NPCs, missing textures etc...

Last edited:

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
there's a short demo and a gigantic sex sandbox map AND there's a decent world builder
So in short - there is no game yet. Only a short demo and an open map/sandbox world builder for you to create your own game. And that's fine, cause having an engine is step 1. But as a consumer, I would rather consume a ready made product, instead of getting the tools to DIY my own game

Reactions: M_e_*

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
The UE4 version is bigger, is it better ? I heard the UE5 is still too early.
Which one is better ? I tried the UE5 before and it was unfinished, no NPCs, missing textures etc...
The ue5 version is clearly better imo;).

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So in short - there is no game yet. Only a short demo and an open map/sandbox world builder for you to create your own game. And that's fine, cause having an engine is step 1. But as a consumer, I would rather consume a ready made product, instead of getting the tools to DIY my own game
...and? Did you REALLY have to say what I already said again?...

• Haha
Reactions: Super_Nova-

koaaamz

Aug 18, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone know how to load the installed sandbox modded maps from ? I put them in the Appdata/Local/etc/etc/sandboxsavegames/autoimport yet they dont load into my game (or I dont know how to access them)
Any help is appreciated.

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
...and? Did you REALLY have to say what I already said again?...
yes and yes :) the original reply wasn't clear and seems to suggest there's more than there is, so I think it's worth being clear. That said, this is my last reply on this matter before I ignore this thread for another year or two until which time there's hopefully a bit more content to look at

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes