Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018

So if you are able to read german and get around a paywall, quite the neat little article. With them dreaming of the big box release being sold in stores.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Hello everyone. Tell me, is it possible to import character models from other games into this game? or clothes? The last time I went in, everything was very poor. Maybe someone is doing mods for the game? Customization in the game is very lacking. And if it were possible to port the characters, it would be more fun. Like a sandbox, but somehow meager
You can import models as long as they're in the supported formats, but things like clothing won't actually fit characters. I've seen it requested in the Wild Life server, but a tool like Bodyslide from Skyrim/Fallout would be neat for sandbox. You can also import models of characters, but they won't be playable or usable.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Hey people I need advice,
what is the best way to executing next events one by one by pressing input?

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
do you have an example of what you're trying to?
are you trying to press an input to resolve a list of events one by one so that each event automatically starts after the previous one ends? Or do you want to have an input key that starts the next event each time for each event

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
kind people, please help. I am new to this game, and I would like to know where I can find ready-made sandbox with characters for this game?
join the official discord, lots of things are posted there. additionally you can join Liquid's discord which also has som custom content

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Not everyone has a fixed place or life situation so they can build and use a desktop PC, either cause they travel a lot, currently are not living in a house they plan to stay or a lot of etceteras in which building a desktop PC would even be a reasonable option at all to consider m8
It's fine, I understand that a desktop pc it's not an option for everyone but... holy cow, you also have to understand that a decent laptop it's going to be expensive, way more expensive that a decent desktop!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It's fine, I understand that a desktop pc it's not an option for everyone but... holy cow, you also have to understand that a decent laptop it's going to be expensive, way more expensive that a decent desktop!
That's true however when you move a lot and consider the extra headaches youll have to deal with by bringing your desktop PC, the money you save in one hand ends up costing you twice on the other. I have a family member that has a beefy PC cause he insisted on ditching laptops, but everytime he travels he stays many days stuck with just his phone and he does travel a relative lot like me. With the difference being that I can play games anywhere I go while he's stuck with only playing triple A with quality at home.

If you bring professional work into the mix you're forced to yes or yes have a decent laptop tbh, when you put things on the paper, building a decent PC isnt as cheaper to a similar laptop in specs than people think. Specially after the whole GPU price skyrocketing problem. And not everyone is a fan of buying second hand pieces.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
These work for anyone else? (Pic from the official quick reference page, which doesn't include group/solo anims)
If so, how/what build? (I'm trying build 2023 04 28 by the by)
1683524775740.png

Dec 31, 2017
After the UE5 update happened in December and I couldn't get the textures to load, I stopped following the game for a while just because I thought it had a possibility to get fixed later. tbh I'm super disappointed it never was. Running the game on the lowest settings, with lumen disabled, and the window at 1024x768 with nothing else running on my computer doesn't even properly load the repeating texture of the showroom floor.

I've looked a while back into these comments and I'm a little sad that people asking for fixes get ignored by most people and get "quick fix" answers that don't work for everybody by the few who do answer them. I've tried many of these fixes people say worked for them and nothing has worked for me. It seems that the texture "bug" or whatever it is just has too many factors of causing it for anyone to come up with all of the possible answers to fix it. In the end this "bug" that the UE5 update caused just ends up ruining the game which has carried itself based on it's graphics for many people, and many people just quit. I will definitely keep the last UE4 build on my computer, but I'm just super disappointed that I won't be able to run an update of this game again.

Edit: After a bit I found out it's just because UE5 is incompatible on many graphics cards people run today. So essentially the Devs abandoned the UE4 and a huge chunk of the laypeople playerbase for better graphics. Now that I'm a bit more informed, all I can say is that I'm just simply disappointed that they stopped updating UE4. I know that this very long process for building a game would take way longer juggling two different engines, but in the pursuit of this better engine they just left a whole chunk of people in the dust. I guess I'll stay in October 2022, then since I'm in no position to get a better graphics card and I guess I'll just not have to look forward to any more updates to this game for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defox Ford

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Did you know that the effect of changing the focal distance of cameras in WildLife depends on the Aspect ratio of the game's resolution?! To make my scenes look the same for everyone I would have to make separate settings for each aspect ratio, it's so absurd..

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
After the UE5 update happened in December and I couldn't get the textures to load, I stopped following the game for a while just because I thought it had a possibility to get fixed later. tbh I'm super disappointed it never was. Running the game on the lowest settings, with lumen disabled, and the window at 1024x768 with nothing else running on my computer doesn't even properly load the repeating texture of the showroom floor.

I've looked a while back into these comments and I'm a little sad that people asking for fixes get ignored by most people and get "quick fix" answers that don't work for everybody by the few who do answer them. I've tried many of these fixes people say worked for them and nothing has worked for me. It seems that the texture "bug" or whatever it is just has too many factors of causing it for anyone to come up with all of the possible answers to fix it. In the end this "bug" that the UE5 update caused just ends up ruining the game which has carried itself based on it's graphics for many people, and many people just quit. I will definitely keep the last UE4 build on my computer, but I'm just super disappointed that I won't be able to run an update of this game again.

Edit: After a bit I found out it's just because UE5 is incompatible on many graphics cards people run today. So essentially the Devs abandoned the UE4 and a huge chunk of the laypeople playerbase for better graphics. Now that I'm a bit more informed, all I can say is that I'm just simply disappointed that they stopped updating UE4. I know that this very long process for building a game would take way longer juggling two different engines, but in the pursuit of this better engine they just left a whole chunk of people in the dust. I guess I'll stay in October 2022, then since I'm in no position to get a better graphics card and I guess I'll just not have to look forward to any more updates to this game for now.
The game won't come out for a couple of years, I think the devs are betting that more and more people will have upgraded by then. After all, you only need a GPU from the last 3-4 years to run UE5.

skfail

Jan 26, 2020
Make several event functions that run on unique event name and dispatch 2 events, one event is for whatever you want to do, second event is for changing name of the next event (put name of next functions' run event in there), second one can have one name in all event functions to make it easy. Make an event executer, add your second event to set event name and execute event on your input.

Reactions: Zeromorals

Zeromorals

Mar 3, 2023
Make several event functions that run on unique event name and dispatch 2 events, one event is for whatever you want to do, second event is for changing name of the next event (put name of next functions' run event in there), second one can have one name in all event functions to make it easy. Make an event executer, add your second event to set event name and execute event on your input.
Do you have an example sandbox level of this?

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
How do i play as maya in story mode after we are done with max missions?
In the story mode demo
Or is the complete story mode only available for patreon subscribers?
I'm kinda new here so im quite confused

euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
Maybe someone faced this problem, in the latest version, for some reason, the textures are not loaded, they are blurry, although this was not the case before. How to fix it?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Maybe someone faced this problem, in the latest version, for some reason, the textures are not loaded, they are blurry, although this was not the case before. How to fix it?
I've never heard of anything like that before. What do you mean by blurry? Can you post a screenshot?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes