djr7

Mar 20, 2018
so can we make game with this sandbox?
It's not perfect by any means but yes you definitely can. A lot of time and effort and some workarounds are required depending on what you wanna make.

In terms of actual gameplay you can easily do some platforming/navigational stuff, you can also do some minor code work for fetch-quests/collectibles. I've managed to make a fishing mini-game that I hope to make into a full on custom game with potential for levels, items, and unlockable custom sex scenes and such

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Kinky girl here. I hoped to have found the only beast-game here. But it crashes all the time. so sad.
Try downloading the UE4 version instead of UE5, it's easier to run on lower end hardware than the UE5 version, which basically requires moderately powerful to very powerful hardware to run and not crash at the moment.

dadarklord

Dec 9, 2019
anybody noticed this website with all people's submitted save scenes does not work anymore?

Anybody has another place for an archive of such a thing now this is gone probably?

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
anybody noticed this website with all people's submitted save scenes does not work anymore?

Anybody has another place for an archive of such a thing now this is gone probably?

Here are the old ones, but honestly nothing very interesting

Reactions: balabol1818

dadarklord

Dec 9, 2019

Here are the old ones, but honestly nothing very interesting
hey thanks for this, just asking again, anywhere else to get more? this was a very intersting thing to checkout. Anywhere to easily get other people's saved character,scenes,poses etc?

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
hey thanks for this, just asking again, anywhere else to get more? this was a very intersting thing to checkout. Anywhere to easily get other people's saved character,scenes,poses etc?
Wild Sanctum and new Wild Life Official discord channels

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes