DeMaid

Jul 13, 2021
Is there any word on new animations? I'd love to see more hardcore stuff like more characters pissing or spitting or more bondage gear like shackles.

Reactions: Abram Valeri

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
Any place to find Sandbox maps? the link of the first page is gone and the archive links just give you "This site can’t be reached" errors

Reactions: dadarklord

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
I once proposed deleting posts and warnings for asking questions without reading at least the last two subpages of the topic. It would clean the forum from more or less 10% of redundant content. It's a pity that the admins ignored it :(

patronymic

Apr 28, 2018
Our Discord server has been hacked!
One of our associates was hacked on Discord, and the attacker, impersonating them, convinced Guuii to visit their page and download a build for playtesting. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a rootkit, a malicious program designed to steal a user's online identity and login credentials. As a result, Guuii's Discord account is now under the attacker's control. It is crucial that you block and report any message sent by Guuii (Kimochiiii#4335) if you have him in your contacts, as the attacker is using this account to scam more individuals.
The core issue is that our community Discord server has also been compromised, with the attacker gaining complete control and removing admin privileges from everyone except themselves. We are unable to manage the server in any way. We have submitted a support ticket to Discord, but frankly, we cannot afford to wait for a response. Consequently, we have created a new server that will serve as our primary community Discord server moving forward.
We urge everyone to leave the old server and join the new one . If possible, please share this information on the old server to alert others promptly. Although the hacker may ban you for doing so, it is best to leave that server anyway. Since text posts containing keywords like "hack" might be getting auto-deleted quickly, you can share an image instead, like the one attached to this post
You might be concerned about the impact of this incident on the development of Wild Life. Rest assured, game development proceeds according to plan, with most of our developers continuing their work as usual. Our Patreon and other social media platforms appear unaffected since they were not connected to the compromised computer during the attack.
Users on the old Discord server should remain safe as long as they do not download anything or click on any links sent by others - even those who appear trustworthy may not be. Please be extra cautious.
We sincerely apologize for this situation and aim to resolve it as swiftly as possible. We are grateful for your invaluable support of this project and look forward to continuing our service to you in the future.
- Wild Life Team

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
I once proposed deleting posts and warnings for asking questions without reading at least the last two subpages of the topic. It would clean the forum from more or less 10% of redundant content. It's a pity that the admins ignored it :(
what are you? 12? i know about the link you posted but it doesn't work at all, you can't download maps from there, download links are either gone broken or link to a private discord, so my question is still completely valid.

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
i had a big question right now about the at least minimun specs for run the game any can tell me at least how much to run the game at least with 50 or 60 or 30 fps cuz i dunno if any pc will run this

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
i had a big question right now about the at least minimun specs for run the game any can tell me at least how much to run the game at least with 50 or 60 or 30 fps cuz i dunno if any pc will run this
I have a 3080 GPU and my PC is burning when trying to run it. Anything below a 2060 would not run it with good graphics, unless you have extra cooling system (I guess).

SgtFatSeal

Apr 22, 2021
need some quick help, how can i delete a sex scene because when i possess them i only have the option to unpossess them and not stop the scene, i also cant delete it in the map editor because for some reason now you cant just straight up delete the sex scene and characters if they are in a pose or sex scene.

kitkat_bru

May 11, 2022
i had a big question right now about the at least minimun specs for run the game
I think in full hd resolution, a gtx 1080 video card will give a picture with excellent graphics with about 60 frames.
I have r7 5700x + rtx3070 allow to get about 40-45 frames in 4k with ultra settings

GothicAlice

May 11, 2020
Just came back to this game after a while and i have a question, is there any way to change dick sizes? (Mostly for screenshots and not animations)

balabol1818

Jul 11, 2022
Just came back to this game after a while and i have a question, is there any way to change dick sizes? (Mostly for screenshots and not animations)
Choose a pose for the character, then turn on the excitement, convert to a custom pose, increase the organ by x y and z parameters.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes