g659039

Apr 10, 2018
"Previous of WL version was better than new version it was fully optimised "
not so much.. adding a single light source with shadows on, lowers my FPS by 8..
as for the updates, it would be very nice if at least key fixes and improvements were also added to the UE4 version of the game. I am currently creating a complex map for the ue4 version and I miss so damn much things like custom poses.

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
Previous of WL version was better than new version it was fully optimised. I played on gtx 1650 4 gb it was very good before when i played heavy sandbox its give me around 30 to 35 fps but now only i get 9 to 10 fps with the same sandbox which is totally trash. I don't know what had the developer done to make the game worsen. I tried to play the older version but the sandbox doesn't run properly I couldn't possess the character. I had a request for the developer to make the game run even on low end pc because majority people with low end pc is more than high end.
It wasn't "fully optimized", it was just running on an engine with lower requirements. "I don't know what had the developer done to make the game worsen" -> They switched to an engine with higher requirements and have not yet optimized it.

Reactions: NeonThirst

Defox Ford

Dec 24, 2022
Try downloading the UE4 version instead of UE5, it's easier to run on lower end hardware than the UE5 version, which basically requires moderately powerful to very powerful hardware to run and not crash at the moment.
After the UE5 update happened in December and I couldn't get the textures to load, I stopped following the game for a while just because I thought it had a possibility to get fixed later. tbh I'm super disappointed it never was. Running the game on the lowest settings, with lumen disabled, and the window at 1024x768 with nothing else running on my computer doesn't even properly load the repeating texture of the showroom floor.

I've looked a while back into these comments and I'm a little sad that people asking for fixes get ignored by most people and get "quick fix" answers that don't work for everybody by the few who do answer them. I've tried many of these fixes people say worked for them and nothing has worked for me. It seems that the texture "bug" or whatever it is just has too many factors of causing it for anyone to come up with all of the possible answers to fix it. In the end this "bug" that the UE5 update caused just ends up ruining the game which has carried itself based on it's graphics for many people, and many people just quit. I will definitely keep the last UE4 build on my computer, but I'm just super disappointed that I won't be able to run an update of this game again.

Edit: After a bit I found out it's just because UE5 is incompatible on many graphics cards people run today. So essentially the Devs abandoned the UE4 and a huge chunk of the laypeople playerbase for better graphics. Now that I'm a bit more informed, all I can say is that I'm just simply disappointed that they stopped updating UE4. I know that this very long process for building a game would take way longer juggling two different engines, but in the pursuit of this better engine they just left a whole chunk of people in the dust. I guess I'll stay in October 2022, then since I'm in no position to get a better graphics card and I guess I'll just not have to look forward to any more updates to this game for now.
Brother i feel you

Reactions: toshibablo

Defox Ford

Dec 24, 2022
I used some maps from here

And this is my collection of presets that I made
My Presets

The "My presets" folder should be placed in
C:\Users\*your PC username*\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets
But most of the sandbox server are down or couldn't download.

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Has anyone found a way to fine-tune animations that are part of a default sex scene? It'd be nice to make small changes to the existing animations rather than having to create whole new ones in the pose editor.

Reactions: steppenwolf268

Defox Ford

Dec 24, 2022
WL ue5 run on my gtx 1650 16 ram and gives me around 60-70 fps in med setting empty sandbox but on populated sandbox >5-10 fps but in ue4 the same sandbox give me around 30-40fps might be developer had increased the quality of the game but i don't see any issue on ue4, anyway i hope there more to put on ue5.

Defox Ford

Dec 24, 2022
If you are having problem with the rendering aka blurry effect you have my settings i use on my gtx 1650. Also if my setting doesn't work press darkroom from showroom and vice versa.

Last edited:

Defox Ford

Dec 24, 2022
WL one of the best adult game I had ever played there graphics and detailing can't compare with other adult game. If these game remove the bug and optimise the game properly so that low end pc player can play, it would definitely skyrocket. Also i am excited for these game to have a story mode and published in steam. Keep up the good work.

baho6

May 6, 2021
WL ue5 run on my gtx 1650 16 ram and gives me around 60-70 fps in med setting empty sandbox but on populated sandbox >5-10 fps but in ue4 the same sandbox give me around 30-40fps might be developer had increased the quality of the game but i don't see any issue on ue4, anyway i hope there more to put on ue5.
Most likely, you simply do not have enough video memory. On my video card the game uses about 5-7gb..

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
It wasn't "fully optimized", it was just running on an engine with lower requirements. "I don't know what had the developer done to make the game worsen" -> They switched to an engine with higher requirements and have not yet optimized it.
i am getting better fps with lumen global ilumination turned of on GTX 1080. reality of modern games is that thy don't even run on cards with less than 8g of Vram at 1080p. it's time to let that card go and buy something based on GA102 like 3080 or 3080ti, 3090/ti

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Has anyone found a way to fine-tune animations that are part of a default sex scene? It'd be nice to make small changes to the existing animations rather than having to create whole new ones in the pose editor.
There is solution that one user made on WL discord that is exactly what you need. You can find this tool on LjQujd discord server.

Reactions: Dreyperro
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes