Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
There is solution that one user made on WL discord that is exactly what you need. You can find this tool on LjQujd discord server.

I've realised I'm already in it. Are you able to direct me to the specific tool? I was hoping to change just the glance direction and facial expression of a character in a pre-animated scene.

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone know how to actually load in the maps? I see the import option after selelcting sandbox from the main menu but when I selected the map and hit import nothing happened...

Dick Harden

Mar 5, 2023
Wasn't there a Destroy button for animations? Do you really have to unpossess then delete the scene from the sandbox editor now?
Are there gay scenes?
Tag: gay
Overview: "3D game with a lot of furry, monsters, futa, lesbian and gay sex."

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
Reactions: Valravn94

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Is there a way to change the rendering API in the latest version? I'm getting an error and dont care about stereo rendering since I dont use VR

1684399733964.png

Is there a vulkan mode?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
WL one of the best adult game I had ever played there graphics and detailing can't compare with other adult game. If these game remove the bug and optimise the game properly so that low end pc player can play, it would definitely skyrocket. Also i am excited for these game to have a story mode and published in steam. Keep up the good work.
You have Lumen enabled, this setting is extremely taxing on weaker GPUs, I would suggest turning it off if you are okay without it. It effects lighting.

Reactions: Aziekil

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Bathroom inside a rave party
I do not make this map

also anyone know how to lower individual sex sound lol that shit mad loud

nice!
we wanna live inside this world you've just created in this video

however, (suggestion) i would only change & replace with my background music in attachment below
giving some darker cyberpunk 2077 nightmare aggrotech halloween tone & atmospheric vibe to the enviroment in the video

see, if you liked it too (y)

Reactions: JDoeDude

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Fuck UE5 everything is ruined for me, i waited so long for the custom pose making just to see it happen on UE5.
Same here, I'm getting this error
1684531562048.png

Frankly I rather they fixed the many bugs specially the cliping of hands whenever you increase the boob or butt sizes, of hairs going all over the place and of clothes, rather than just move all those problems to UE5

• Sad
Reactions: gghhoosstt123

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Fuck UE5 everything is ruined for me, i waited so long for the custom pose making just to see it happen on UE5.
Yes, and the developers have made it clear that the UE4 version will not receive any more updates...

However, I'm trying to prove that a complex project can be made on the UE4 version, I should finish it in a few days.
In the future I would like to make a classic RPG on it, but without custom poses and objects attachment to poses, it would be a nightmare :/

• Sad
Reactions: gghhoosstt123
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes