"Bro you just need 60gb Vram" it was sarcasm
because nowadays game developers don't want to optimize for PCs
they optimize for PS,Xbox ect.
so they are difficult for PCs to run them

nowadays you need at least a 4070 class gpu
ib4 the mods remove this because "it's offtopic"

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Um, is there a save function in this game?
TIA
Say you are in the sand box and you want to save something that you made or did. You need to hit the escape button on the upper left portion of your key board. A menu will pop up. There should be an option after you do this to save your progress.

Reactions: DarwinsTripod

Abram Valeri

Feb 6, 2023
It's almost like the company providing the plugin refused to upgrade it to UE5, and we don't know if any other developer is going to make it compatible. Adeptus has already said there's an alternative fur solution if this doesn't go through in time.
It's almost like we knew this six months ago, and it still hasn't happened, and you haven't added anything worth posting.

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
Man what the heck happened to this game? I downloaded the UE5 version and every sandbox is just an empty world with poly texture for ground and unfinished texture for the buildings. Is this a game problem or my PC is bad? I tried epic/high and medium settings. It's the same thing.

I have a 3070ti, ssd, 24gb ram ddr5, i9 12900h

MR Maicom D

Jul 26, 2021
Man what the heck happened to this game? I downloaded the UE5 version and every sandbox is just an empty world with poly texture for ground and unfinished texture for the buildings. Is this a game problem or my PC is bad? I tried epic/high and medium settings. It's the same thing.

disable LUMEN in graphics settings

oOSoulessOo

Apr 15, 2020
Hi, i need help, everytime i run the game it keep not responding on black screen, how can i fix it?

my pc build :
Intel Core i5-13400F
Nvidia RTX 4060Ti w/ 8GB
16GB D4 3200
SSD

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019

disable LUMEN in graphics settings
This will help with lighting and related graphics issues. The unfinished building textures are placeholders, if you're referring to the buildings you see in New Wildlife Map

Xefox

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, i need help, everytime i run the game it keep not responding on black screen, how can i fix it?

my pc build :
Intel Core i5-13400F
Nvidia RTX 4060Ti w/ 8GB
16GB D4 3200
SSD
probably the 4060 ti gonna be the problem
driver issue
with new graphics cards always gonna be problems for couple months

Sep 15, 2021
I probably noticed it late, but am I the only one who noticed changes in shey? now her boobs are different or am I imagining it?
if so, can they be changed to how they were before?

cookieslap

Dec 10, 2019
Hey thx Xefox ! It worked and I could launch the game. Only now, when I start a new game (tried in Sandbox, room mode), game goes dark and I get this message!

And one more step into this mystery...
View attachment 2665753
I'm having your same problem,same identical error aswell on the same line, sadly after losing one hour googling it i didn't find anything, only reinstalling nvidia drivers or verifying the game cache on steam which obviously can't be done here, and i've just reinstalled my nvidia drivers as i've also formatted my pc recently lol. Hopefully this gets fixed

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I'm having your same problem,same identical error aswell on the same line, sadly after losing one hour googling it i didn't find anything, only reinstalling nvidia drivers or verifying the game cache on steam which obviously can't be done here, and i've just reinstalled my nvidia drivers as i've also formatted my pc recently lol. Hopefully this gets fixed
probably the 4060 ti gonna be the problem
driver issue
with new graphics cards always gonna be problems for couple months

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes