• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
dose this need a strong pc ?
When it was on UE4 i could even run it on gtx750 1GB, 8gb ram, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz. ofcourse i only used showcase scene not the game map cuz those will obviously lag, but on showcase room i even used everything on high with atleast 3 to 4 characters too! I AM NOT JOKING!. BUT! now its not possible cuz the engine has been upgraded to UE5 so i can't even open the game anymore. You can try it but its still in WIP so nothing is promised.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
There's already stomach bulges (cumflation).
The bulges are in there sure, but they are rather crap (models are too low poly), not very pronounced and inconsistent considering the sizes of dicks, have not seen cuminflation in any animation but maybe I missed it (but if I did that just proves they are not "in").

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I wish the facial expressions and head movements(outside of animations where it's necessary like blowjobs and such)were separate to the actual animations being played, similar to Illusion games. Having facial expressions and head movements loop with the animations sticks out and looks unnatural imo, it looks even worse when you speed the animations up and characters start turning their heads and eyes at speeds that would be disorienting normally.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Varalaker
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes