SINE5

May 15, 2020
Does anyone know a fix when making custom animations where the muscle intensity increases once the girls are in motion?
Tanya's model is really affected by this and with close in lighting it is just not what I am after for my scenes.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
What happen to the discord server???
They re making a new game?
The old discord server got hacked and was deleted as a result. There are a couple servers for the game though, but you might have to look through the last few pages of comments to find where they're listed.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Everyone complaining about the upgrade to UE5 seems to have forgotten that you need better hardware to run games in that engine, and for some reason a lot of people on this site are using computers with hardware 6+ years old. Yeah the game does need optimization done, and UE5 will allow it to work even better than with UE4, but the devs are working on that with the UE5 build and will likely be releasing updates to that alongside animations and other things with future updates.

But really, some of you complaining about the UE5 version not running great probably should look into upgrading your hardware, or turn down some of your graphics settings a bit since not everything needs to be at ultra for the game to look good.

Nov 8, 2022
View attachment 2639399
I added the following Code and the setting in my shortcut on desktop to start the game

"C:\Users\BLBABLA\Desktop\2023.04.28_Shipping_Full_Build_1\2023.04.28_Shipping_Full_Build_1\Windows\WildLifeC.exe -dx11

But the game looks the same as before (pic above). what can i do to change this cause the textures are not loading.
It looks like garbage and unplayable with these flying objects and missing textures.

Code:
[Core.System]
Paths=../../../Engine/Content
Paths=%GAMEDIR%Content
Paths=%GAMEDIR%DataTables
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/2D/Paper2D/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Animation/ControlRigSpline/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Animation/ControlRig/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Animation/IKRig/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Bridge/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Developer/AnimationSharing/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/BlueprintHeaderView/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/GeometryMode/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/ObjectMixer/LightMixer/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/ObjectMixer/ObjectMixer/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/SpeedTreeImporter/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Enterprise/DatasmithContent/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Enterprise/GLTFExporter/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/ChaosCaching/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/ChaosClothEditor/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/ChaosNiagara/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/ChaosSolverPlugin/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/Dataflow/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/FullBodyIK/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/GeometryCollectionPlugin/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/PythonScriptPlugin/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Experimental/UVEditor/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/FX/Niagara/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/ThumbnailGenerator/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Media/MediaCompositing/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Media/MediaPlate/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/MovieScene/SequencerScripting/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/AudioSynesthesia/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/AudioWidgets/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/GeometryProcessing/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Metasound/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/OpenXR/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/ResonanceAudio/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Synthesis/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Runtime/WaveTable/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/VirtualProduction/Takes/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/AnimGraphExtension/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/CVNUtilities/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/DragonIK/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/GFurPRO/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/GameDetailCustomizations/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/ImpostorBaker-master/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/LoadingScreen/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/LovenseIntegration/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/Oceanology_Plugin/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/Prefabricator/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/RuntimeMeshLoader/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/Runtime/Substance/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/VictoryUMG/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/Wwise/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Animation/AnimationLocomotionLibrary/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Animation/AnimationWarping/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Compositing/OpenColorIO/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Developer/TraceSourceFiltering/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/ModelingToolsEditorMode/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Enterprise/DataprepEditor/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/FSR2MovieRenderPipeline/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/FSR2/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/MovieScene/MovieRenderPipeline/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/DLSS/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/KantanCharts/Content
Paths=../../../WildLifeC/Plugins/PerformanceBenchTest/Content

[/script/engine.renderersettings]
r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures=1
r.Streaming.LimitPoolSizeToVRAM=0
r.Streaming.PoolSize=5000
I was like that too. did you fix this error?

John1010

Apr 2, 2020
why new games has worst graphic than 1 year ago all look like anime or something also shadows make even worse
the devs are busy working on new content without caring to fix existing performance issues, as a result graphics get worse on each update :(

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
Anyone know how to actually load in the maps? I see the import option after selelcting sandbox from the main menu but when I selected the map and hit import nothing happened...
Hilariously I've been trying to find the answer to this question and the closest I've gotten was one person saying "the answer is on the previous pages." without actually mentioning the name of the poster or linking to the post.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
My question is how to load custom maps that have been downloaded.
1) Maps and Scenarios Place downloaded .zip (do not unpack) and .json files in \AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\AutoImport

2) Props (saved as a collection item) Extract props to C:\Users\ChangeToYourUsername\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\Collections

3) Imported Mesh Place downloaded zip (do not unpack) to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\AutoImport

4) Character Presets Place downloaded .zip (do not unpack) or .json files in \AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\AutoImport

You can also use the Import button in the game, it's helpful when the map has custom meshes, you point to zip and the game imports all components automatically to the appropriate folders.

If the imported map does not appear in the game, sometimes you have to paste it into the appropriate folder yourself, in the place where it was downloaded there should be information in which folder to put it (showroom, old WL map or new WL map etc.).

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
1) Maps and Scenarios Place downloaded .zip (do not unpack) and .json files in \AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\AutoImport

2) Props (saved as a collection item) Extract props to C:\Users\ChangeToYourUsername\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\Collections

3) Imported Mesh Place downloaded zip (do not unpack) to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\AutoImport

4) Character Presets Place downloaded .zip (do not unpack) or .json files in \AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\AutoImport

You can also use the Import button in the game, it's helpful when the map has custom meshes, you point to zip and the game imports all components automatically to the appropriate folders.

If the imported map does not appear in the game, sometimes you have to paste it into the appropriate folder yourself, in the place where it was downloaded there should be information in which folder to put it (showroom, old WL map or new WL map etc.).
Thank you, finally. Honestly this should be added to the initial post in the thread.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

lg123

Dec 11, 2018
idk you tell us
What do you even mean? What am I to tell you? Sure I can see they have goals listed on what they want to do. Thats lovely. I'm not one of the 12k backers of the project however, so I'm just a passerby viewing with skepticism that it will all come together. Maybe for the last few years they've been prototyping different mechanics for combat and crafting until they're satisfied with something robust rather than building on a mediocre system, and accruing technical debt that will make life hard later down the road? I certainly don't know but my point is, I don't think other folk know either, so why shouldn't I ask? Not trying to be mean, and I'm not looking to undermine anyone's hopes here, but if game development industry were a single share in the stock market, they'd be deep in the red from a lot of failed promises.

Tell you what?
There are currently tools to create simple logic so that you are able to create NPCs with dialogue, movement, attack, but in practice it will be very laborious and limited. Combat and enemy mechanics are in developing.
Thanks. I wish them luck then. I think there might be some wisdom is maybe expanding the toolset to let the community create substantial content on their behalf (not as a substitute but think of it in the way player mods expanded base skyrim).

Game development for the last 5 years has been almost exclusively let downs everywhere you look, so sorry for my cynicism, but I hope people can understand where that comes from.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes