GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
Maybe it's just on a flat level without assets and light sources? The hardest thing for the GPU in this sandbox is light and physics, although I'm not sure about the latter. In any case, the game slows down a lot when a lot of scenes are played on the screen
Empty level, no assets no nothing. Even then getting 120 fps on 4k is not something he will get. 90 probably.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
friendly reminder, don't bother wasting your time, bandwidth and disk space downloading this game whenever a new update is out

"why? because the game is bad?" no, the game is actually wonderful but you should wait about 3~7 days before downloading it because a new update will be released with even more stuff available

"how do you know that?" I've been keeping this game updated on my PC ever since I found it and also the changelog on OP also shows all dates of every update released, there you'll see every 2 updates have about 1 week difference before jumping 1 or 2 months without nothing new

just saying because this is a 14gb game after all so there's no point downloading it now if you'll have to update it again in a few days
told you all :V

Mar 10, 2019
UploadHeaven does not work for me. When I click on "Free download", it just opens a scam site. No file download is started. Please do not use scam sites.
PixelDrain and Mega have download limits lower than the file size. So useless too.
Dropmefiles do nothing. Browser reports blocking some deprecated insecure scripting method. Or maybe that web works only in russia.

Maybe we should use torrent outright if there are no good file sharing sites for files this large.

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
UploadHeaven does not work for me. When I click on "Free download", it just opens a scam site. No file download is started. Please do not use scam sites.
PixelDrain and Mega have download limits lower than the file size. So useless too.
Dropmefiles do nothing. Browser reports blocking some deprecated insecure scripting method. Or maybe that web works only in russia.

Maybe we should use torrent outright if there are no good file sharing sites for files this large.
The guy that runs RDPL should post a torrent for it soon, usually pretty responsive to it

Jun 19, 2018
I don't think anything is ever going to beat those cock worship handjob+blowjob throne animations. I don't even get excited about new positions anymore.

I'm gonna paraphrase that scene where Madara declares Guy the strongest taijutsu user he has ever fought: that was the best hentai animated sequence I've ever seen in any software.

Reactions: Seregasong

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Anyone happen to have a torrent for it yet? I know it's brand new, but can't hurt to ask.
torrent for the new build for thirsty wanker?
GO FILE or TORRENT, pls

Here ya go.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys, has someone still the Stable showrooms by chance? Especially Vark's Stable by Yakman, Varks Breeding Stable by Hotpocketz or something similar? Need that for ambience and you know, science. ^^
Unfortunally is no longer up2date.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: There is a Varks Barn right at the beginning. Select the sandbox map (empty) and go to FEATURED, then choose some from the provided options.

Last edited:
Reactions: big_shl0m0

DefiantX8

Apr 15, 2023
Are they still working on a story and on optimization? Or just churning out more "new" animations and characters?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
If you're not keen with having to register to our site to get the torrent, McAztec posted one which doesn't require it 5 posts earlier (here).
WildLife-2024.02.23Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

alkost

Oct 10, 2021
Hey guys, has someone still the Stable showrooms by chance? Especially Vark's Stable by Yakman, Varks Breeding Stable by Hotpocketz or something similar? Need that for ambience and you know, science. ^^
Unfortunally is no longer up2date.

Thanks in advance.
Check discord, here much of content

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes