Sep 15, 2021
does anyone know how to add the insect to my sandbox? I have searched the forum, downloaded the files and everything, but I don't understand how to do it, can someone please explain it to me? thanks in advance

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
I hope there is mod support for this game, it would be perfect. Like adding new clothes and poses and other stuff.
Eh kinda, you can add custom 3d models through a sandbox option, i've ported in props like beds and furniture and i've seen some people make custom clothes though i have no idea how they did it.

Ischwhit

Jul 21, 2020
anyone else getting the "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../WildLifeC/WildLifeC.uproject" error for the UE5 build?

Last edited:

denism

Dec 21, 2019
Eh kinda, you can add custom 3d models through a sandbox option, i've ported in props like beds and furniture and i've seen some people make custom clothes though i have no idea how they did it.
rather, they divide clothes by bones and throw them on the character himself like the same custom 3d models.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Have they added the ability to toggle visibility of the male yet? To be more precise, in games like Honey Select you can hide the main guy since a lot of angles the body gets in the way and only show the penis on female action

Keffisch

May 21, 2020
Have they added the ability to toggle visibility of the male yet? To be more precise, in games like Honey Select you can hide the main guy since a lot of angles the body gets in the way and only show the penis on female action
It is a bit wonky (sometimes requiring you to re-hide after moving/adjusting their position) but it is there.

Reactions: Smithe

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Have anyone come across problem with Controller lagging issues? I wonder if this is a common problem for the game or is it my computer cause everytime I move my player around and I pressed or released the wsad keys, it took a little while before my player stopped and respond.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Have anyone come across problem with Controller lagging issues? I wonder if this is a common problem for the game or is it my computer cause everytime I move my player around and I pressed or released the wsad keys, it took a little while before my player stopped and respond.
Sounds like a general lag issue caused by your CPU not being able to register your inputs fast enough

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes