WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
How far behind in terms of content is the Unreal 4 version versus the 5 version? My PC even gets a whiff of me attempting to download the Unreal 5 Version and it might literally be set aflame...

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Fuck your mouse :WeSmart:
Makes sense. Forget dominant hand thing. Just the hand that uses the keyboard. So me can do anything with the mouse. Honestly, I forgot the name of a game that had this feature where you can walk and climb and do everything with the mouse only

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Makes sense. Forget dominant hand thing. Just the hand that uses the keyboard. So me can do anything with the mouse. Honestly, I forgot the name of a game that had this feature where you can walk and climb and do everything with the mouse only
VAM have a plugin for masturbators - that sync movement with game.

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
Why do my characters in the game seem to be made of plastic? All other graphics are fine. Graphics settings - maximum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I found out that this only happens after I togle edit mode, or the scene selection mode

Last edited:

hypermodule

Jan 28, 2023
Why do my characters in the game seem to be made of plastic? All other graphics are fine. Graphics settings - maximum ...
Well, I found out that this only happens after I togle edit mode, or the scene selection mode
From the game's discord:

blurry textures are usually due to your Vram being full. The engine downsizes textures to their lowest mip when they can't fit in anymore, to prevent lag and crashing.

You can free up Vram by lowering your graphics settings. The worst Vram hogs in there are Shadows, the two Lumen settings and, of course, Textures. (Yes lowering texture quality can ironically fix blurry textures) However, if you have low Vram to start with, it might still not be enough.

If you are mainly playing in Sandbox mode, you might also want to try switching Virtual Shadow Maps off in the settings. They improve performance on the worldmap, but don't play so well with the dynamic meshes in sandbox mode.

Reactions: Dhoven

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
From the game's discord:
Well, looks like this really help me, thank's!
But, when i start a standart new game, my GPU, CPU does not use all its 100% only 50-70% and fps keeps 10-15. In the sandbox, the GPU is running at 100% I can see it in the task manager Why?
GPU - Radeon RX 570 Series
CPU - AMD FX 8350
RAM - 16GB

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 178 Votes