oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
0_0
Is this from storymode?
How far from begonning? I tried to load after I got whipped by harpy girl just to find out there is no save and load mechanic.
yes autosave not there ....
this is i think last task ....

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
yes autosave not there ....
this is i think last task ....
Thats REALLY WIERD.
So, is it worth to play story mode at all? Is there any scenes? I mean beside sh*tty "You smoke? Dont smoke!" dialog with nurse after getting 3 hearts.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Thats REALLY WIERD.
So, is it worth to play story mode at all? Is there any scenes? I mean beside sh*tty "You smoke? Dont smoke!" dialog with nurse after getting 3 hearts.
naahh not worth graphic wise ...

waiting for it to improve more .... i guess this will take next 8 months least to improve graphic and errors everything...
as of now, today i felt my time wasted as saving game and sex scene were not that great .....

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Is there a repo or something for all the user mods and custom maps?

Anyone?

Nevermind, so is there an alternative torrent for the latest version?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
naahh not worth graphic wise ...

waiting for it to improve more .... i guess this will take next 8 months least to improve graphic and errors everything...
as of now, today i felt my time wasted as saving game and sex scene were not that great .....
Well, another half of a year waiting.
Is there a repo or something for all the user mods and custom maps?

Anyone?

Nevermind, so is there an alternative torrent for the latest version?
As far as I know, no - there isn't. For now at least.
Though existing torrent link is requiring registration, but there is no confirmation or email needed - just fill the gaps with gibberish, grab the torrent file, and forget about that till next update.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Honestly if you look for gameplay, go to another game. Story mode is in early development. If you look for sandbox animations, harder you can find better options, than Wild Life (except hard modded Skyrim).

karambula

May 1, 2021
How do you get the VR mode to work with the Quest 2. I tried but the headset screen is just black when its launches.
Alt+0. You basically have to set everything up beforehand in desktop mode(characters, customization, location, etc.), hide the menus, enter POV (H), THEN enter VR. Minimal camera control w/ KB+M. Honestly a mixed bag. Also, be prepared to relaunch basically anything or everything whenever you swap character sets etc. (optimization currently remains horrid)
*Edit: I'd recommend going through the hotkeys in the "input" section of the settings if you want to give it an honest try. (Y, Z, X, C, etc.)

unreal 5 or 4 witch has more content or both have the same content
All updates since 21/10/2022 are solely for UE5.

Last edited:

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Updates at Wild Sanctum

Hello everyone, for those who would like to know, I have done some renovations in the discord server.
Let me summarise:

1) Main-Gallery dissolved into smaller channels
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) New Channels created
  • Lounge - off-topic discussions channel, let's see if this goof-ball will kick off
  • Playground - channel for all your playful escapades in Wild Life (screenshots, memes, footage)
  • Artworks, Avatars, Poses, Props, Maps - pretty self-explanatory, but shoot me a msg in case of questions
  • Repository - dedicated vault where you can upload and find media files for your Wild Life projects
3) New section - Studio - this is my personal corner on the server for my projects and whatnot

If you do not see the new channels, you may need unhide through Browse Channels
Forum channels will also have a pinned post at the top - NOTICE - which will unfortunately stay active on the left panel - in order to hide it from the left panel you can unfollow the post.
Thanks for tuning in, see ya around.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes